Need More Info Just installed Bannerlord and it crashes everytime on the first loading screen

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.9
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2021-05-07_01.58.03_ed1c177a1d11075a43a75c725435f0ba
Summary: Fresh Bannerlord Install, game crashes on the first loading screen and says that files need to be collected
How to Reproduce: Just launching the game
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1050
GPU Driver Version: 27.21.14.6192
CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G2030 @ 3.00GHz
RAM: 8gb
Motherboard: gigabyte ga-h61m-ds2
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 1tb

CPU: Intel(R) Pentium(R) CPU G2030 @ 3.00GHz
Your CPU seems to be not powerful enough for Bannerlord. Our system requirements are like this:

SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS​

• MINIMUM:
    • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
    • Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-8100 / AMD Ryzen™ 3 1200
    • Memory: 6 GB RAM
    • Graphics: Intel® UHD Graphics 630 / NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 660 2GB / AMD Radeon™ HD 7850 2GB
    • Storage: 60 GB available space
    • Additional Notes: Integrated GPUs require additional 2GB of system RAM. These estimates may change during final release.

I actually played it on this very same setup a while back, back in the e1.4 iirc. Albeit not ideally smooth but I managed to play it just fine. Don't know if something about the updates made it so I can't run anymore.

I actually played it on this very same setup a while back, back in the e1.4 iirc. Albeit not ideally smooth but I managed to play it just fine. Don't know if something about the updates made it so I can't run anymore.
I had a similar issue in the past. Are you playing on a clean OS install and do you have Vortex/Nexus running? Make sure you load order isn't messed up and get rid of any mods and delete user settings.

Back
Top Bottom