Just got banned from the [AAPL] Zombies server for saying an admin is an autist.

Users who are viewing this thread

Is this typical of most servers in this game? I saw him temp ban someone without giving warning so I told him he was terrible and that the other admin is much more reasonable. Then I got hit with a permaban for calling him an autist for doing that. Sucks cuz there were a lot of people on that server.

LilFecalThePoostain said:
Is this typical of most servers in this game? I saw him temp ban someone without giving warning so I told him he was terrible and that the other admin is much more reasonable. Then I got hit with a permaban for calling him an autist for doing that. Sucks cuz there were a lot of people on that server.

I don't know what happened, but post an unban request here if you're sure it's not a 1 hour ban.

https://www.fsegames.eu/forum/index.php?topic=38949.0

I have a server with www.Citadelservers.com and I asked them if they can get this mod working with their servers and they said they can. You can always contact them and start your own server. I only play with a few buddies of mine but you can give it a shot! Can't hurt!

LilFecalThePoostain said:
Insulting the person with power is probably not the best idea, whether they are being a jerk or not. Private servers can do whatever they want, maybe you can try petitioning another admin if they have a website.

Back
Top Bottom