Just bought the game and I have a question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Titan357

Sergeant
Hello, I just ordered the game because I like boxes and I found a boxed copy, what I was wondering is this.

I will put it in order.

1) I am going to use the trial until it gets here, can I unlock the game before then? or do I have to wait for my box to arrive?
I bought the box and cd because I really like having boxes.

2) If i make a trial person, can I keep him after I get my box copy and install it? or can I just use its key to unlock the game?
or will he be lost?

3) does the box copy come with a key? or do I have to install it and loose my progress?

4) If i broke a rule I am sorry, I don't think I did, I just wanted to ask, please don't kick me out if I did.

Thanks.

I'm not sure about the first two but the boxed version does come with a code written on a piece of paper inside it. It also has a map although mine didn't. :sad:

1. You will need the key to "unlock" the game past the trial level cap. No other way around that.
2. After unlocking you continue from where the cap stopped. You will keep the character.
3. Yes the box should hold a key (if not, you were scammed). If it's a retail store then you should be fine. You wont lose progress
4. That's it... someone kick him out of here! :razz:

No don't worry. Fair questions though they have been asked before. It would be a matter of searching for your exact problem and it might take quite a bit of doing to find them. It's not the usual most asked set of questions so don't worry.

I am dying to play the full game, but my boxed copy won't be in for another 2-3 days.

That said, I love this game, its most likely one of the best I have played.

Hehe.. I don't have a job at the time, so I play until I get sleepy, then I sleep untill I wake up, repeat.. I don't only play, I hang out with friends, do stuff in the house.. things.. but I mostly play and write on the forum  : P

Laundry.. Vacuumcleaning.. Cleaning in general.. Doing dishes.. Make food.. Eat food.. Buy food.. Sleep.. Use the bathroom.. Etc.. Etc.. I'm a guy, so why would you care...? : P

Back
Top Bottom