Just an idea.

What do you think on a western version of PWmod?

• sounds good! i will definitely play it.

Votes: 8 53.3%
  • No i prefer regular medieval PWmod.

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

FUBAR!!!

Sergeant at Arms
Now i have been playing allot of PW mod lately and i think its really amazing what you guys did its really fun  :grin:.
But i have an idea that i think will be very possible and can add allot to this mod  :smile:.
So far my two favorite mods are Persistent World and 1866.

I think combining these two mods will be a very good idea, it might also bring in allot of players to PW, i also think it will be easy to do. Just take PW mod and add 1866 weapons and clothes and a western themed map, you can still keep resource gathering because I'm pretty sure they mined allot for gold in 1866 time period.

I think this idea has allot of potential and will bring allot of players, it will also add a new role play aspect ie: Notorious bandit, Brave lawman, town sheriff, bounty hunter and many more.

Just picture this situation. A small group of bandits ride into town on horses the peasants quickly run in fear and the sheriff and a few of his deputy's step out the sheriffs office. One of the bandits pulls out his gun and shoots it up in the air and yells " this town is ours now, now hand over your guns and we wont need to spill any blood today" sheriff then says " Not if i got anything to say about it" the bandit then quickly points his gun at the sheriff and his deputy's and fires of a few shots one of his deputy's is hit and is dead the two sides engage in a gun fight the bandits soon lose most of there troops and run in fear. the peasants cheer and congratulate the good sheriff on his victory. 

I think combining these mods will be a very good idea and RP'ing a western cowboy sounds very fun.  :smile:
Now remember this is just an idea and i hope no one comes with comments like.
"If you want a western PWmod go do it yourself" because im definitely not doing it myself :razz:

FUBAR!!! said:
Now i have been playing allot of PW mod lately and i think its really amazing what you guys did its really fun  :grin:.
But i have an idea that i think will be very possible and can add allot to this mod  :smile:.
So far my two favorite mods are Persistent World and 1866.

I think combining these two mods will be a very good idea, it might also bring in allot of players to PW, i also think it will be easy to do. Just take PW mod and add 1866 weapons and clothes and a western themed map, you can still keep resource gathering because I'm pretty sure they mined allot for gold in 1866 time period.

I think this idea has allot of potential and will bring allot of players, it will also add a new role play aspect ie: Notorious bandit, Brave lawman, town sheriff, bounty hunter and many more.

Just picture this situation. A small group of bandits ride into town on horses the peasants quickly run in fear and the sheriff and a few of his deputy's step out the sheriffs office. One of the bandits pulls out his gun and shoots it up in the air and yells " this town is ours now, now hand over your guns and we wont need to spill any blood today" sheriff then says " Not if i got anything to say about it" the bandit then quickly points his gun at the sheriff and his deputy's and fires of a few shots one of his deputy's is hit and is dead the two sides engage in a gun fight the bandits soon lose most of there troops and run in fear. the peasants cheer and congratulate the good sheriff on his victory. 

I think combining these mods will be a very good idea and RP'ing a western cowboy sounds very fun.  :smile:
Now remember this is just an idea and i hope no one comes with comments like.
"If you want a western PWmod go do it yourself" 

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,156054.540.html

Derp.

Back
Top Bottom