Just a Rant for Those Who Want to Read

Users who are viewing this thread

InsanoPotato

Recruit
Please get rid of the current army battle system. The AI is completely useless. The commands given by the AI commanders are quite literally gibberish and are just an annoyance at best and a complete waste of potential at worst. My soldiers get murdered by the god awful AI commanders who send them to their immediate doom.

We still don't have the ability to preset the battlefield? Come on TW! Either do better or release the full mod tools for the really talented modding community to fix the game you created with your lack of creativity and talent.

With just a few exceptions, this is just a copy paste of Warbands on an updated engine. What do I really expect, Warbands had very little going for it until the modding community saved it from destruction.

TW, quit sucking, and do better. Release the damn mod tools so better, more talented individuals can fix your lackluster game.

Please get rid of the current army battle system. The AI is completely useless. The commands given by the AI commanders are quite literally gibberish and are just an annoyance at best and a complete waste of potential at worst. My soldiers get murdered by the god awful AI commanders who send them to their immediate doom.

We still don't have the ability to preset the battlefield? Come on TW! Either do better or release the full mod tools for the really talented modding community to fix the game you created with your lack of creativity and talent.

With just a few exceptions, this is just a copy paste of Warbands on an updated engine. What do I really expect, Warbands had very little going for it until the modding community saved it from destruction.

TW, quit sucking, and do better. Release the damn mod tools so better, more talented individuals can fix your lackluster game.
I would be very tolerant and accepting of the game as it is right now if this was day-one after the first iteration of a beta/late alpha release. It's been more than a year, plus... what, eight years of development? And the problem with the mod tools is that, when and IF they come and are as complete as they should be, it'll probably be 2030 and everybody will be playing something else or not playing at all.

When we have a system where nobles are apointed as commanders depending on their power and position rather than skill in tactics and leadership I think this is what we can expect. But when commanders are actually good at taktics, they should take good decisions ofc..

Back
Top Bottom