June 2, 2012 (It is arriving very soon)

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello everyone. Its been 2 years since this mod had been worked on. I would like to announce that it is back in business. Next version(which is half way finished) will be ported to warband and will only focus on multiplayer.

This does not mean the warband version won't have single player modifications. The version after the upcoming version(multiplayer) will be single player focused. Stay tuned!!!

Alright, man - Just don't drop the original so people who don't have warband (EX: Me) can play it. I love this mod, and i'm sure it'll do well on Warband.

tloyc2012 said:
Alright, man - Just don't drop the original so people who don't have warband (EX: Me) can play it. I love this mod, and i'm sure it'll do well on Warband.

Glad you like it. The original will not be dropped. However.. the story about the warband version and the regular will be completely different but similarly bad@ss!

mbfreak2 said:
tloyc2012 said:
Alright, man - Just don't drop the original so people who don't have warband (EX: Me) can play it. I love this mod, and I'm sure it'll do well on Warband.

Glad you like it. The original will not be dropped. However.. the story about the warband version and the regular will be completely different but similarly bad@ss!

Thanks a load for clearing that up - Looking forward to seeing a post about a guy named "The Masked One" on a server.

Anyway, I kinda expected the story to be changed.

Back
Top Bottom