Jump into a game and I'm forced to play a peasant

Users who are viewing this thread

JimmyCakes

Regular
I hate this class system, I want to join a game and have fun with the class that I enjoy not care if I'm getting enough kills to be worthy of accessing it.

You can get a lot of gold by spamming vlandian peasant and khuzait rabble as they cost less than 100 and you get 100 each time you die but other peasants are very bad. Maybe needs a fix.

Yeah, let's play tdm and siege with full knights and heavy inf. Would be so nice
Except it's not like that. Let's say i want to play cavalry, because i feel like playing cav. The game wants me first to play infantry, and even if you make kills its not a 100% certainty that you can get it.

In warband this was fixed by giving everyone class to archer/cav/inf, but not giving them the best equipment

I just want to have better choice on my weapons. I prefer a 2 hander, and a pike for cavalry, and am not too worried about armour.

Right now as rabble I usually get killed while looking for or picking up a weapon.

If only Mount&Blade titles already had a previously established class system that gave everyone equal starting gold and access to competitive equipment right at the start of the round regardless of the gamemode. Maybe if the devs had a template from past successful games, Bannerlord multiplayer would have been more successful. Oh well

+1
Bring back the Gold system
Even if it has balancing issues,, it was 100% fun and a roleplaying system
Warband mp balance issues were because of the weapons balance mostly.
fix that, add mechanics and tweek the damage values

dont make ur players like a total war npc’s to make good movies to make good youtube videos
Real fun gameplay should come first

btw, the art designs suck soo bad
The npc faces are done by a 2 years old

dont ban me
Be ashamed of how u ignore ur loyal players

Yeah, forcing peasant classes on player is like game is literally telling you "maybe its enough for today?". Not to mention that the gold system works kind of weird (or maybe I just lack the understanding of the system). Just as an example, I was playing siege the other day, and after warmup had enough gold to get heavy inf at the very start. I went aggresive, pushed enemies hard and slayed several guys before going down (and it was actually quite a few, like 5 or 6 as far as I remember) and know what? I had to respawn as a peasant. Like WTF? Lost all my gold for a score of 6:1? Like why? I can't find words to describe how frustrating experience this game can become at times (at least in english, as in polish it's simple: "no kurwa mać!"). Like there is no feeling of reward at all, but on the contrary, the game keeps punishing players for their slightest mistakes with no mercy.

That was exactly my thoughts when i first bought the game and tried pvp as a new player without knowing to fight good i got bored playing a peasant all the time so after 2-3 times never tried it again.

Back
Top Bottom