J's ill-advised attempt at this streaming malarkey: HalfQuake! [offline]

Users who are viewing this thread

Jace

Captain Codeine
Duke

Hoi. About to start a stream of Chaos% in few minutes!
For those who've never heard of it, it basically ****s your **** up randomly every so often.

I've never played it before, and it's been nearly a decade since I last played Vice City in the normal fashion. So I'll be rusty as hell and all the other excuses.

So if you've time to kill, why not join the game at hurling abuse at me! :party:

Edit: Got good five hours in, almost got to the halfpoint of the game, none of you bastards showed up! GG ^__^

Day 2:
J said:
Bumpin', since it's a bank holiday and I'll be continuing the cluser****!

Day 3:
J said:
Bumpety. Continuing, hopefully will have more luck with that damn boat mission this time!

Whoops with knobs on! Turns out I forgot to change the title to [offline] after I finished last week!

Either way, starting soon, hopefully finishing the game today! :party:

FINISHED THE GAME! And all of you missed it! :mrgreen:

For whomever might be interested, starting HalfQuake in 40 mins! :party:

Hoo boy. Managed to finish first part of the trilogy in one sitting, and through a good chunk of HalfQuake: Amen. Might continue tomorrow!

"Tomorrow" was a bit optimistic. Monitor broke the following day :razz:

Got a temporary loan screen now though, continuing in about half an hour!

Gone live! Will merge triplepost into one sooner or later!

Phew. Finished HalfQuake:Amen rather quickly and got way further than I ever have in HalfQuake:Sunrise. Will finish that... whenever convenient!

Continuing HalfQuake:Sunrise in half an hour. Plan is to finish it, no matter how long it takes. And I've no idea how long there is to go! :party:

Took two hours! At (all) times unfair, challenging, brutal and occasionally mind bending. But most of all fun!

I've no further plans to stream anything, unless I come up with something nice.

Back
Top Bottom