• They are okay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sure

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • AHHH YESSSSS

Votes: 3 10.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Yes...the Jonas Brothers...is it just me, or do other people find the Jonas Brothers utter crap?  And before all you Jonas Sisters fanboys/girls come saying things like "OH EM GEE, YOU R TEH JELOZ!" or something along those lines, I'm not.  I just find their voices ridiculous, their music is nothing special, and they are just overrated.  There is no real good reason to actually making a poll or post on this but hey, when you're bored, you're bored.  The only reason I though of posting this is because I've recently (and not so recently) come across many sad, delusional people who are in the mindset of "JO BROS ROX MY SOKS" and it saddens me...So...what do you people think?

I don't like them but I don't hate them, there isn't any reason to. Their music doesn't sound good at all, a one man band could play their songs.

Sushiman70 said:
Put it this way, I would rather have a year of double maths than listen to their music.
You sir, are one strange fellow. Sure, they suck, but I'd rather space out during one of their songs than have double maths for a year.

They may some day have a good song, but...

They are just a bunch of "preety boys" who have a little sinning ability and were found by a great producer. (Great as in they made them popular)

I don't know how many CDs I've been given by girls claiming that "I would like them." (and promptly selling them on ebay for ridiculous prices)

I thought the deranged minds behind South Park made these guys up. After youtubing them I wish they had been made up.

QuailLover said:
I don't know how many CDs I've been given by girls claiming that "I would like them." (and promptly selling them on ebay for ridiculous prices)
Now there's an idea! If only my sister's friends weren't so good at pirating songs...

jekelof said:
I thought the deranged minds behind South Park made these guys up. After youtubing them I wish they had been made up.
Just watched that episode. Wonder if those purity rings is real or not. In any case it's hilarious.

- never heard about them before. Doesn't sound like my taste.

Adorno said:
jekelof said:
Just watched that episode. Wonder if those purity rings is real or not. In any case it's hilarious.

- never heard about them before. Doesn't sound like my taste.
I love that episode.

"Silly Kenny, you'll never get a ******* at this rate!"

Back
Top Bottom