• The forum has been updated. For an explanation of some of the changes, head over here.

Join up!

Currently viewing this thread:

Jurkey

Recruit
I'll probably lock this topic afterwards, but just wanted to say that me and a mate are going onto the IT 0/14 server, and you guys should join up for some stabbing. :wink:

Patta

Sergeant Knight at Arms
As we fixed the serverviewer not being build in for FFA mode, we can now maybe make it public. Will happen today or so.

Jurkey

Recruit
Yay! Also, I think we need more server slots. It takes a bit of the fun out of it when you can walk around for several minutes before meeting a victim to stab. :smile:

Patta

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Well, the server our two servers are running on is really crappy, so we can hardly increase the number of slots...

Lannistark

Sergeant
WB
Come on, what's wrong with the mod? The thread's been dead for weeks, and sadly, I've got no more ideas to bump it...

Patta

Sergeant Knight at Arms
Well, I have other things to do atm, I'm in year 12 and school is very close to the end atm for me, so I can't do very much atm. I not really play any more and I don't really do anymore scripting.

Lannistark

Sergeant
WB
Well I'm at uni now, so It's not like I have much time either, but I like to check on this thread often, just as you do; finding it dead saddens me  :mrgreen:

Top Bottom