• Practice Mod

Votes: 40 46.5%
  • Siege map pack & misc.

Votes: 21 24.4%
  • Jesse is sexy.

Votes: 25 29.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

I will be making 2 mods for my server, both of them will require you to download.

Practice mod v.02: -  Not done yet.
Changes: Made for MB version .720, map changes, item changes, bug fixes.

Practice mod v.01: -  http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1608
Changes: Made for MB version .711, new map, item changes.

This will be a mod that will help you achieve a higher skill level in melee, archery, and cavalry.  The armor you need to use for it will be just the default given armor, but everything beyond that is Native game thus to enhance the practice to feel "normal". 
It will have a practice map which will include: A Jousting fence, A Archery target, Many wooden dummies, Arena for dueling, Arena for mass fights, An open plain for death match,
A Log balance beam on which you have to rely on your blocking and chambering skill rather than footwork (used to get you out of the habit of attempting to dodge attacks too much which often costs you your life)
and perhaps some more things.  This will all be shoved into 1 large map which I think you will enjoy.

The Team:

Jesse - Main Scripter/Main Scene Editor/Main Coder/Server Hoster/Leader
Tbox - Advice/helper/tester
Archevious - Bung hole tester who doesn't help very much.
Sinister killer - Tester
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~INFO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Q: I've hit this guy like 10 times why isn't he dead?
A: The default armor you start with has 70 armor to the head legs and body, it is that way so that you don't die in 1 hit when you are practicing with your friends.  All other armor is normal stats however if you do want that 1 hit feeling.
Q: What map is the practice map?
A: The practice map is overwritten on top of snowy village, it carries the name snowy village still however.  This will change in due time.
Q: When someone hits the dummies I see delivered 0 damage, but I didn't hit it?
A: Bug.

Rulez.
1). No attacking outside of the free for all arena unless it is with a partner in which case you must either go to the dueling ring, or go into the open deathmatch field, or stay away from other locations.

2). Cavalry/Archers cannot attack infantry unless they are in the open deathmatch field (the one with fallen trees), or in the death match arena.

3). Infantry/Archers are not allowed very close to the jousting fence.

4). You are allowed 10 dummys.  (Be honest)

5). Pick up your arrows when you are done with an archery butt.

6). People in the booths watching the death match ring or dueling ring may not attack from them or in them.

7). You can't block other people off from the balance beam by standing at the top and kicking.

8 ). You can't attack people randomly unless they are in the deathmatch zones.

Expanded Siege Pack v.1 Pre-Alpha - http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=1701
Changes: Made for all M&B versions (in theory it should be compatible with all versions), new map.

This "Expanded Siege Pack" is meant to be a very small change to warband. To go right down to the core idea of it, I decided to take the siege scenes from the original game and change them to be multiplayer compatible. Currently, the plan is to get all 40 castles done first. (Done, as in the ladders are working and minor testing is done) Also, the only two game modes you can play on these with certainty is battle and siege. Once that phase is done, then we'll proceed to doing all the towns. And we should have about 50+ new, quick, easy, fun scenes to play with.

Progress: 3/40

Current Team:

Archevious, Main Coder/Main Scene Editor
Hetwill, Scene Editor/Other things I might have him do
Jesse, Bung Hole Hoster/Bung Hole Coder/ Bung Hole Scene Editor/ Bung Hole Best Bud (BUTT BUDDIES! :grin: )
Sinister, Tester
Tbox, Tester

an arena map would be great!

but olo has to get a new computer first, his laptop keeled over and now olos on an ancient tank. it doesnt die, but it doesnt move like lightening either.  it can hardly run m/b unfortunately :sad:

Has the module system been released for warband? Can I ask how your making the server mods? I'm interested in doing a bit of tinkering myself.

bgfan said:
Do you happen to need somebody to help create new models? If you do I'm more than willing to help.
As for the practice mod, no only because it is supposed to be exactly like native so you can practice.
As for the second mod ask archevious, he is the lead developer for the second mod.

Back
Top Bottom