JecNES proposal

Users who are viewing this thread

Jec94227

Master Knight
Alright, so I know that my past two NES's ended rather badly. I'd like to apologise for that, just in case I haven't done so yet. I realsie that trying to form yet another NES is akin to the boy who cried wolf, but I have an idea and I'd like to see what you thought of it before spending the time to create a system for it, get people to write up stuff, etc;. So here it is:

The IDEA:
A colonising style NES, where one player is the mother country and another is thier colony, and maybe some lonely people who couldn't find a teammate to be the natives. This would be set around the tech level of the 1750's, since the Seven Years War is my new favorite bit of history. The NES would chart the discovery and exploitation of the New World, along with the goings on in the Old World, which will send or demand things to or from their colony, or could even just choose a style of Benign Neglect and focus on gaining power in the Old Country. Meaning that wars in the colonies don't necessarily mean war in the Old World, but wars in the Old Country will definately mean war in the New World. Of course we all know that a rebellion is impossible...

What I NEED:
At least two teams of people(4, for the mathmatically challanged) who wish to be part of this. If there is a lot of interest than I might need some kind of co-NESmaster. Also, if there is an intrest in this, if a person wants to create a map then they are more than welcome to, though I can put my trusty ol' MS Paint skills to work to create a work of art for you to fight over.

So here it is. What do you think?

Back
Top Bottom