Resolved Jawwal Chief Is Dead and Not Replaced

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: I approached the Jawwals to engage them as mercenaries. I'd looked up the leader in the Encyclopedia and went out and found him... or I thought I had. You can pardon me for actually thinking I was talking to the right guy because the GAME RE-USED THE LEADER'S NAME AFTER HE WAS DEAD. So when I was rebuffed, I looked for the "other" Thaqir of the Jawwal, and I found he was dead almost 1300 days before!

So although the Jawwal still exist and get contracts, the player can't engage them. Really, BannerLord needs to have some succession planning for when important folks die!

How to Reproduce: I'm uploading a save file. Just tag the Jawwal party and have a yak with them.
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
KxCbjrw.jpg

fRe1QvT.jpg

Computer Specs:
GPU:MSI GTX 960 (2GB)
GPU Driver Version: 27.21.14.6089
CPU: i7-490K
RAM: 16GB
Motherboard: don't know
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): 2TB Toshiba HDD

This issue is fixed before and it is not happening on the most recent internal build. Due to the save file is too old, can you try to reproduce this issue on fresh, new campaign?

Yeah, I think it's an issue with old saves. My game is still from day-1 release. It has held up surprisingly well, but mercenary clans are finally dying off. lol.

Back
Top Bottom