Javelins!

Users who are viewing this thread

Title says it all, for some unknown reason (probably just pressing a wrong button  :roll:), I frapped a tournament that must have happened somewhere in the last month without noticing (which also tells you how much my computer has trouble maintaining a constant framerate). While looking at it, I liked the result, so I edited it and posted it on youtube.

Watch it in HD!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ljBEYFX8uAc

4uypv4.jpg

15mmy4i.jpg

2jdonf9.jpg

14xjy91.jpg

301jbpj.jpg

1zol27r.jpg

9pqdfr.jpg

14w845c.jpg

2isjvat.jpg

29w7715.jpg
I like javelins.

captain lust said:
yah that was good, well edited.

Comments: -

you dont need to get off your horse to pick stuff up

noobs use crosshairs

easy difficulty is for teh sux and you definitelty had damage modifiers

Pedantic much? I know everything you just said as I've been playing this game since before 0.8xx, the difference being that I don't need to prove anything to anyone anymore.  :wink:

Illyrius said:
Fine, but they'll still put this on your mod:
Warning, contains spectacular headshot scenes! Use at your own risk!
Perhaps...

Funny you should mention headshot scenes though. It seems that 70% of all the hits the javelin throwers get are headshots.  :???:

captain lust said:
yah that was good, well edited.

Comments: -

you dont need to get off your horse to pick stuff up

noobs use crosshairs

easy difficulty is for teh sux and you definitelty had damage modifiers

Yes, your right. Damage multipliers on 14 Damage Javelin Body Shots. Your right, I wish I could be as comprehensive and smart as you.

... Idiot.

Ruthven said:
4uypv4.jpg

15mmy4i.jpg

2jdonf9.jpg

14xjy91.jpg

301jbpj.jpg

1zol27r.jpg

9pqdfr.jpg

14w845c.jpg

2isjvat.jpg

29w7715.jpg
I like javelins.

Oh my... That made me download your mod...

Edit: Forgot to say that I like the video. :razz: It's nice to have javelins and horse in tournaments; they do damage even if you haven't used points in throwing weapons...

Knüppel said:
It's just gore guys :grin:
Only sex gets 18+ ratings

Isn't that messed up?  I mean last time I checked my doctor told me to have sex on a regular basis in order to live a healthy life, I don't think violence ever helped anybody

Back
Top Bottom