Knight at Arms
I can confirm that this is ridiculously fun. :][
I suggest adding this info to the welcome message as well.Erminas said:In short:
Cav are the fastest.
Inf have most HP & deal more damage, but are slow.
Rangers can throw javelin far and have better throwing accuracy.
The_dragon said:However, I need to point some things:
- you should lower the speed (running speed) of the player that is having 'the ball', so more teamwork will be required to score a point (i saw lots of player running straight to score the ball; the other players can't catch that player)
- add barriers to prevent players from going back to spawn
- prevent players from throwing the javelin outside the playfield or high on the walls (maybe do a check for height in ti_on_missile_hit; if the javelins lands higher than 1.8 meters above the ground, give the ball to a player from the opposite team? (I don't know rugby rules, just a suggestion; why 1.8 meters? because the javelin is allowed to hit players; the default agent's height is somewhere near 1.8 meters)); actually it is not 1.8, it should be higher because the player could jump and get hit while jumping, making the highest allowable height bigger.
- remove the items that drops on ground when players quits the server (actually when the player dies, he drops his club/maul)
- make all factions to be equal in terms of the classes's powers. I chose horseman each time because it is the fastest, but I've seen players outrunning me (I was running behind him and the distance between me and him was getting bigger and bigger; I had the club in my hand and he had the javelin)
Danate said:Blue javs allowed?
Ebdanian Admiral said:Really fun game!
My only issue is the way you can cross the end zone without actually scoring. Making the goal line shorter horizontally would fix this problem.