• Please note that we've updated the Mount & Blade II: Bannerlord save file system which requires you to take certain steps in order for your save files to be compatible with e1.7.1 and any later updates. You can find the instructions here.

Jarl Marius

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

wookdaddy

Veteran
WB
Is this a bug? I'm on the longest game I've ever played, and the hardest. I started my faction around day 2,000 (I wanted to try a game that went ultra-late), and it's been very interesting, and difficult. So...had 800,000, only had Marleons, but a gigantic garrison. I foolishly left Sarleon with a couple towns as a Ravenstern vassal to keep as many factions as possible. Finally killed them off, while the map is evenly split between a horde of Fierds and Ravenstern lords. Each have 4,000-5,000 man armies.

BUT......the Fierds have Marius as a vassal. Not only that, he has Sheik Salavan (sp?) following him around. I took three castles from them, which the Fierds took back. Koningur gave them all to Marius ( :shock:), so they have massive garrisons. Is this a bug or just **** luck? Haven't noticed any other kings as vassals.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom