OSP Musket Era 3D Art Jan Tuma´s Sturmhaube helmets Pack

Users who are viewing this thread

Tumajan

Squire
Jan Tuma´s Sturmhaube helmets

A small open source (no permission required, just give credit) model and texture pack containing Sturmhaube helmets (German cavalry semi-closed burgonets) for M&B, WB and WFaS. All the pieces are from historical sources, from late 16th centuries and Thirty Year´s War

DOWNLOAD 1: http://www.nexusmods.com/mountandblade/mods/3730/
or:
DOWNLOAD 2: http://eaw.wz.cz/Jan_Tumas_Sturmhaube.zip

Sturmhaube1.jpg

Sturmhaube2.jpg

Sturmhaube3.jpg

Sturmhaube4.jpg

Sturmhaube5.jpg

Sturmhaube6.jpg

Sturmhaube7.jpg

Sturmhaube_Lod.jpg

Sturmhaube_ingame.jpg

3D models and textures created by Jan Tuma

(3D models - Wings3D , textures - Gimp 2.61, OpenBRF)

----------------------------

version 1.0 (16/7/2012)

7 models each with 3 textures (steel, blackened, Black nad Withe) = 21 MODLES

main models (678 to 980 faces), lod1 (466-687 f.), lod2 (158-261 f.), lod3 (85-94 f.), lod4 (44 f.)

----------------------------

1. don't sell them, or use them in a commercial game without my permission.
2. give credit when you use them in a mod.
3. don't pretend you created them.

other than that, you DON'T have to ask for permission, you're completely free to use the models.

:grin: Jan Tuma​

Excellent! Marvellous! :grin: If i could understand/use ModSys as well as you understand/use Wings3D and Gimp,i might have some great mods on here,heh heh :???:,as it is,i hardly understand anything any of the module_whateverthehell files have to say. :lol: :sad: :oops:

Could you add feathers as an option? A separated model and texture would be fine.
WFAS uses only simple feathers like on my avatar.

A single feather would be enough like this one.
cuirassier_1596c.jpg

They used a lot of feathers especially rulers and officers.
509px-Jankazimierz.jpg

dukekarlengraving2.jpg

JostAmmanReiters1570s.jpg

Csatádi said:
Could you add feathers as an option? A separated model and texture would be fine.

Yes!

I wanted it's already put into those version, but for speeding publication I'm it's left out.  :oops: Give it's to the next version (feathers in Renaissance mod style).  :smile:

So far I think above colour. Imperialists and Spains have been using red, eventually red and white, French blue and white, and Swedes  green branches (at Breitenfeld 1631).

http://www.balagan.org.uk/war/thirty-years-war/painting-guide.htm

Jan  :grin:

Tumajan said:
I wanted it's already put into those version, but for speeding publication I'm it's left out.  :oops: Give it's to the next version (feathers in Renaissance mod style).  :smile:

So far I think above colour. Imperialists and Spains have been using red, eventually red and white, French blue and white, and Swedes  green branches (at Breitenfeld 1631).

http://www.balagan.org.uk/war/thirty-years-war/painting-guide.htm

Feather color doesn't matter much I can recolor them. :wink: The white one would do the job for me because the guy on the painting has white feathers. He was the Polish ruler but I have a painting about the Swedish king, too, and his helmet has white feathers, too.

Anyway your helmets look very real!

These are nice!! Everything on the helmet is just so badass.

My only complaint is there isn't a version with a faceplate - but what the heck, I'm still putting these in all my mods  :mrgreen:

Bad Idea said:
These are nice!! Everything on the helmet is just so badass.

My only complaint is there isn't a version with a faceplate - but what the heck, I'm still putting these in all my mods  :mrgreen:

Check Jan's posts. They are work in progress :wink:

Anyway did you make other stuffs to the 30YW period?
I'm interested anything which would suit to 1655. Closed black burgonet (simple and decorated), Hungarian typed helmet (open faced lobster tailed) and  goldened elite 3/4 black armor (I have some fancy paintings as examples). And the feathers, of course. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom