Native OSP 3D Art James' Weapon Pack v2

Users who are viewing this thread

You mean Gjermundbu? Done. I can do helmets, and when I have more than three, I'll release them as well.

Edit: the new version is up, with fixed shaders, and module files with the correct changes of code.

https://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?cid=9&id=604

James, could you explain me how to install your mod plz?

I dont sure that I make it right or not but I just copy your files in Resource Folder into "C:\Program Files\Mount&Blade\Modules\Band of Warriors\Resource"  and files in Textures Folder into "C:\Program Files\Mount&Blade\Modules\Band of Warriors\Textures"

And how about these 3 files, item_kinds1.txt, Module.ini and module_item.py . I need to paste item_kinds1.txt and Module.ini over the original files in my Band of Warrior Mod Folder  then paste module_item.py file over the  original one in "C:\Program Files\Mount&Blade\Modules\Band of Warriors\Source", right?

If I do the wrong thing about installing your mod please tell me the right one. I really want to see and use your weapon in this mod. It look cool :grin:

Thanks so much :smile:

That is correct, although for the item_kinds.txt and module_items.py, if you already have added/changed models in your mod, then these will overwrite them. If this is the case, I suggest you simply open the module_items.py, find my models (in the ###James weapons### and ###James shields### sections) and paste them into your own module system file. Then run the build_module.

You mean the fauchard? Yeah, it's fun to use, too. Unfortunately, I seem to have hardened too many edges, so blood looks a little stupid on the blade. I will fix it in time.

Dude, read the fourth then third post above yours. Unzip it in any temp file, but place the unzipped files in the right place. However, you've also got to get the items into a mod. That's a whole other topic (there are tutorials around here).

looks damn good  :smile:
especially thos kwan dao looking spears  :cool:
is there anyway to add this like a mod to native? that just adds the extra weapons to the game?

That's basically what it is. It's just better to only give you the changed files instead of a whole mod. It's a difference of a couple tens of MBs.

It's a lot better for those with slow internet. And if you read my instructions, it shouldn't be hard.

Hey James!

Since I'm using other mod, your items_kind1 would replace mine. My mod don't got it's own source file, so, don't you have a specific items_kind1 of the new items only? :shock:

Thanks in advance,

- Z

They would be at the end of item_kinds1.  Just add the lines into your own.

And next time, PM the man rather than necroing a ten-month-old thread.

Pali Gap said:
They would be at the end of item_kinds1.  Just add the lines into your own.

And next time, PM the man rather than necroing a ten-month-old thread.

I did. Ask won't hurt you.  :evil:

Besides, the new files are not in the end. At least, not all of them. Since there is no newer thread about this pack that, still nowadays, many download, I see no problem. And post.
So, back to business? -_-

Dimension43 said:
is this for 1.010/1.011?

It's meant for all versions. *N/a*  :wink:

- Z

You can add the new items yourself, and if you don't understand python, then get the unofficial item editor.  It is very straightforward.

Back
Top Bottom