Native OSP 3D Art James' Weapon Pack v2

Users who are viewing this thread

James

Grandmaster Knight
Hello all.

I have recently released most, if not all, of my weapons. These are all those weapons that you may have seen in the Sea Raider's Expansion. People keep asking for them, so I finally made them public. I only ask if you use them, please mention me in the credits.

UPDATE 12/07: I fixed the shaders and added some module files.

Here's the link:

And some pics to get you interested:
[Images not working anymore]

Last edited by a moderator:
Neat weapons. They got flair, but how about the tri counts, aren't they higher as native weapons? WHats the impect on the game on older systems?

The tris aren't that much higher than native, and if your computer can handle .901, it can handle these weapons no problem.

Bumpity bump bump:

I added the weapons to a mod today, and noticed that many (most) of them have problems with shaders. I will be fixing them, as well as adding the .txt file to the pack.

Thanks James for continuing to improve, I checked out all the weapons in the sea raider expansion pack and am now a big fan.

Bad work. Those weapons are ugly. You show no signs of improvement. You are terrible at this and you should just give up.

Shadowcreep said:
Bad work. Those weapons are ugly. You show no signs of improvement. You are terrible at this and you should just give up.

Oh crap. I think that statement just defined my life. I suppose I am worth nothing now.

So, what other things lie in this sweet weapon pack of yours??? Also, have you tried making armor??? Havent really tried you previous mod yet so I don't know what else you can do  :mrgreen: Anyways, good work!

We never finished the mod. This pack is just weapons. No, I haven't made armour, mostly because I haven't succeeded in rigging.

hmm id try rigging myself but i just need a better comp so i can make my stuff decent you know -.- i am running outta gigz as it is...

Anyways, you should try making armor and post it ^^

Hehe the linothorax, a friend of mine is makin' one in rl:smile: i'll stick with chain.

How about trying the gwendbulu helmet? just take the gaurd helemt give it the nordic eye protection bars and give it a strap for the chin section:smile:

Back
Top Bottom