Jallax, a guard organisation. JOIN NOW:P

Users who are viewing this thread

did a small break of this mod but always when i play it im guard (if i want to be assassin i go DM) but TDM is always guard for me  :mrgreen:

because i really prefer guards and im happy to have always a place in their team  :razz:

thats all, just wanted to notice im a guard and i already like how they are so when you will improve it, i will love it ^^ (i take all class but im first crossbowman man and second bowman

By all means, you're welcome! My own PC refuses to function right now, but we have Lannistark:smile:
Just one rule at the moment: You're not allowed to use more than five "****s" in on sentence.
Welcome!

splofot said:
By all means, you're welcome! My own PC refuses to function right now, but we have Lannistark:smile:
Just one rule at the moment: You're not allowed to use more than five "****s" in on sentence.
Welcome!

Also, no talking crap about horses. Doing so can and will almost certainly, prove fatal...

surprise%25281%2529.jpg

Wow. Finally a post, and then it is something this poetic. Thank you, good sir. And now, please remain quiet unless you got to say something interesting. That is for all you others, too, of course.

edit: Feels good not to allow others to have fun  :twisted:

Back
Top Bottom