Jallax, a guard organisation. JOIN NOW:P

Users who are viewing this thread

Hi folks!

This is the squad that Patta and Sly would join:O!

I just found this (SUPERB) mod, and wanted to join a guard clan. Seems though, there are none at the time being. So, I made a little basic clan meself, hoping someone might just want to join. Here's the basics (I'm quite a fan of RPGish stuff, so excuse the fancyness):

The clan is called Jallax, and we are town guards (You don't always have to play town guard, that's not the point).
The in-game point of Jallax is to create a well-organised oiled group that can stay together and watch each other's backs. Since, as noted, the guards (who after all have to walk around quite visible while the assassinos sneak around) are MUCH stronger when they stick together and form a tight group, especially if there are any shields involved. If we wear a common tag and know&trust each other, the assassins shouldn't stand a chance.

The members are Bayani (Bayan in singular, Bayani in plural).
Bayani is a Tagalog (that's a language) word, literally meaning "heroes of the people" (Bayan is also a Persian word meaning "The word"). I thought this would be a suitable name, since we are there to protect the townsfolk, from the historical side.

Requirements:
You don't need to be a fancy fighter or a superior bowman. Heck, I can barely shoot people from 20m! This is not a clan based on lone wolves, skilled in combat. This is a clan based on a team.
You don't need to be hatin' on the enemy, yelling, shouting, swearing. This is a game. It's suppost to be fun. Even losing can be fun with the right attitude and the right folks.
You don't need to know all the wringles and wrangles of the English language. Not using apostrophes is no biggy, if you're typing while chasing down an enemy, who cares about the correctness of your sentences. As long as we understand you. That I do request, you must be understandble(ish).

You need a mic and a headset, we may not a have huge TS servers, but we can still talk as a group using Steam chat (if needed) or even Skype.
You need to be happy, polite and you know, a nice guy(/gal) in general. We aim to have fun.

That is all there is, I hope the community won't be too harsh on me:smile:

JaJactMe
Lannistark
Brotherwoodb
You?:razz:

If you wish to join, you can type a lil' response, or PM me, or add me on Steam.
(My Steam ID is Splofot, with a Pon&Zi pic).

Any criticism is welcome.

I stand by my statement, which is honorful, which is good, which is cunning, which is suitable for the time being.

Wakannaiye:wink:

EDIT: What the hell was that suppost to mean? I dunno...

We need to make guards more interesting I think, at the moment everyone wants to be an Assassin. (I myself like playing guards more, but most people seem to prefer assassins)

I hear ya. Maybe it's gonna change with the next patch when guards get their hands on some serious arms? Cause it really hurts my eyes everytime I see me as a guard vs two assassins and 8 people in *SPEC* waiting for someone to go guard so that they can go assassin. Once they just waited there for 10 damn minutes:*( I don't know what to do...

Slytacular said:
Normally would join you, but I have my own clan to attend to. Not to mention we're gonna have our own little server for Assassin Hunt to play in.  :razz:
:smile:
I should just replace the members spoiler with a list of people who'd join but decided not to.

Well, for fun and stuff, in Assassin Hunt, I guess I could join you and give a hand. Always cool to play with friendly guys.
I'm really in another clan for warband, but it's ok for assassin hunt since the rest of members don't play it much, even though I insist on them :grin:

Back
Top Bottom