I've spent 220 hours on this since I bought it in July. Am I an expert?

Users who are viewing this thread

Somehow every time someone mentions hours, someone mentions me. I should've put my profile private :razz:

A hint: you don't get better in fighting by playing in RP server.
Another hint: If you spend constantly 60+ hours / week playing Warband - or any other game - it will hurt your personal life. Especially if you have one.

And no, I am not proud of my hours. I wish I had slept more of those.

efe65d62595664acac546f31164f6001.png

Oh please...13k hours? Where have you been?

I have, give or take, 6k hours. Half spent to modding, half spent to gaming. Mostly MP. And, my ass is getting kicked constantly.

I have 3.5k and I think that very important thing is day. Sometimes you have a nice day and can do effective things in game. Sometimes you have bad day and you can be killed by for example MaciuśPL who use a black horse, not shield, only lance. In my opinion number of hours in game is not important. Someone needs 50h to learn how play WB, someone needs for example 400h.
It is only my opinion. Also if someone is very very good player but have a weak team unfortunetely he can`t kill 7 enemies or more and win rounds or match. It is my opinion about it :wink:

I have about 1500 hours logged in Steam, from those 10 at most will be on MP  :mrgreen:

There's always a new mod, osp pack to insert, mesh to tweak, dds to retex...

:smile:

I find hours to be misleading.

Leave Warband open all the time, still ****.
Play against high level people in a small window, be good.

These things happen. Time spent is a factor, but a small one, and hours with the game open is a poor indication of previously mentioned small factor.

Alene said:
Somehow every time someone mentions hours, someone mentions me. I should've put my profile private :razz:

A hint: you don't get better in fighting by playing in RP server.
Another hint: If you spend constantly 60+ hours / week playing Warband - or any other game - it will hurt your personal life. Especially if you have one.

And no, I am not proud of my hours. I wish I had slept more of those.

efe65d62595664acac546f31164f6001.png
Omg, xD That's the most hours I have seen spent on this game, nice GG :grin:

Back
Top Bottom