I've spent 220 hours on this since I bought it in July. Am I an expert?

Users who are viewing this thread

Kharille

Knight at Arms
I know some people have been playing for years..  still, I might not be able to shoot a moving target further than 5m away, but I'm good..  surely....

I think 220 hours is more than 1 year I spent on Xcom 2012...  Plus the time I spend on the M&B wiki, and on the forums...  I was actually nodding off at work and getting crap from my boss since I was playing til' 1am, 1 hour past my usual weekday bed time. 

I think on Friday nights, I'd play until 4am on Saturday....  Got off it though.  Ever since I founded my own kingdom, the 'watch my 50 swadian knights kill everything' part lost its appeal....  Now I need to worry about what goes on the map.....

Kharille said:
I think 220 hours is more than 1 year I spent on Xcom 2012...  Plus the time I spend on the M&B wiki, and on the forums...  I was actually nodding off at work and getting crap from my boss since I was playing til' 1am, 1 hour past my usual weekday bed time. 

I think on Friday nights, I'd play until 4am on Saturday....  Got off it though.  Ever since I founded my own kingdom, the 'watch my 50 swadian knights kill everything' part lost its appeal....  Now I need to worry about what goes on the map.....
The next challenge is Multiplayer then  :razz:

regrettably for you, 220 hours you only begins to be good ^^"

how can i explain you that ... you certainly have play archer, saw your message, but M&B : Warband is game offer you many technical ! when you begin to be good in archer for example, you have inf. & cav. and many other technique in different troop. in infantry, many player have some technical, created by themselves ! either in movement, in attacks, or feints !
M&B Warband offer you many possibilities, and they are probably infinite and it's that is the magic of this game ^^.
try to join a competitive team, and ask them to teach you all that, you will be surprised !

sorry for my ****ty english.  :???:

El1XZhX.png

Oh gosh. I have no way of figuring out how many hours I've played. I started playing eaaaaaaaarly in development, back when there were only two factions. When was that? Like ten years ago?

I still suck.

As others have said, it's definitely not the hours you put into it.

Back
Top Bottom