I've noticed in the latest version of Bannerlord, a certain animation for npc females is gone & Banner Customization

Users who are viewing this thread

Throughout all versions of Bannerlord so far, there has been an animation I really loved about the npc ladies. It's the one where they look up at you(the male player), and their eyes are all cute, with that smile. Basically she's in love with the male player and this animation also happens with female companions. But in the latest versions from 1.6.0 till 1.6.5 beta, so far, it's no longer there. Is this a bug and will it be fixed? This animation is important!!

Second, will we be able to add more than one symbol and color patterns to our banners eventually?

Please let me know!!!

It's the one where they look up at you(the male player), and their eyes are all cute, with that smile.

Dqkqf.png

I will be posting a screenshot of which npc female animation I speak of. I am reverting Bannerlord to 1.5.4.

They just don't like you anymore, you hit the wall, it's over.
Nope. I know you are just trolling around. Nice try. I am looking for real answers here. If you've got nothing useful to say, kindly back away. My character is the only man for Liena. She is the only npc lady for my character. They love each other. You've hit a wall.

Nothing is more awkward and unfunny than posting "Whooooshhh" at two people who were both joking.
I was only quoting the first post for context because that was funny... Guess you don't know what everyone is thinking..
Nope. I know you are just trolling around. Nice try. I am looking for real answers here. If you've got nothing useful to say, kindly back away.
And from the way that the op has been posting, I could only assume he isn't joking. Because telling somebody on the internet to "Learn to read." isn't that funny. Maybe one of our sense of humor is a bit off.
But if he was trying to be funny, I'll apologise to him but sarcasm doesn't come off right online to strangers

Any more posts that don't answer my questions will be ignored. I will not apologize for speaking the truth about unnecessary jokes and for the fact that none so far has read nor answered my questions. None of the "jokes" are funny nor helpful. The guy who tried to "correct" me is now blocked and ignored. He was easily offended and sought to troll more. His words are meaningless and subjectively invalid to this post. I will post a screenshot of the npc animation I speak of shortly. Bannerlord 1.5.4 is almost installed.

Last edited:
Oh... so you miss them looking at you like you're a naughty child, and they're about to send you to the naughty corner?

Oh... so you miss them looking at you like you're a naughty child, and they're about to send you to the naughty corner?
It was actually a look of love with the smile and all. I am wondering where that animation is in the newest version and stuff. There are different expressions female npcs would give while standing like that. Sometimes she would be really smiling and puckering up and stuff(She's in love basically). (This goes for almost every npc female in 1.5.4.). I hardly get the "naughty look".

Back
Top Bottom