I've messed around in Thorgrims and messed up my game. please help.

Users who are viewing this thread

I've recently been messing around with the Thorgrims map editor, and I've changed the map(Native) in the editor and now it keeps crashing my game, so i uninstalled m&b on steam and reinstalled still crashing. please someone help me haha. i vaguely know i have to change some map and game files back to the original but which ones?

Solution
make a copy of /modules/Native folder, name it like /modules/MyModHere and use that for your experiments. You should not touch the Native folder itself, make as many copies (modules) you need/want for your own variations.

/modules/Native -> base Warband
/modules/MyExperiments -> test stuff
/modules/MyNewModSuperCoolStuff -> your mod
For those who have this problem, download the original M&B Warband game on Tales Worlds site, and simply swap the modules with your Messed up ones for a nice clean start. This still doesn't make up for the fact i suck at Thorgrims though haha.

Upvote 0
make a copy of /modules/Native folder, name it like /modules/MyModHere and use that for your experiments. You should not touch the Native folder itself, make as many copies (modules) you need/want for your own variations.

/modules/Native -> base Warband
/modules/MyExperiments -> test stuff
/modules/MyNewModSuperCoolStuff -> your mod

Upvote 0
Solution
Back
Top Bottom