In Progress I've been married for almost 10 years and my wife isn't getting pregnant

Users who are viewing this thread

We spent most of that time in the same party together; I have a great relationship with her (+100).

Am I missing something? Or is this an unknown bug (it's not listed in the known issues thread by the devs)?

Maybe some specific nps can't get pregnant I saw some people complain about this issue. I bet it'll be fixed soon
Personally my wife is at her 5th children in like 3 years.

Maybe some specific nps can't get pregnant I saw some people complain about this issue. I bet it'll be fixed soon
Personally my wife is at her 5th children in like 3 years.
Nah, I married Ira (Rhaegaea's daughter). I know she can get pregnant, just apparently not in my save

I married Ira, too. And we basically act as a very efficient baby-factory. By the time my character dies, I'll have a clan that outnumbers all the clans combined.. I would like to do a selection afterwards, ugly ones to suicide missions, beauties and handsome ones at my side. I'm also afraid of her dying during child labor, it's mentioned but I don't know if that really happens.

Bump

I really still feel like I need to bring attention to this. I don't want to imagine the two of my characters dry-humping at 50 years old when you eventually release a fix to the bug.

UNLESS, ofc, I am doing something wrong, but what?

Well, you're not losing on anything anyway, since kids are useless for now, as it's hard to die even on enabled death.
Not even sure if they grow up since 18 in-game years is really a lot.

Back
Top Bottom