Resolved I've been 6 1/2 weeks in and out of prison. With nothing to stop it. 'Immersive gameplay'.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: I'm in prison and when i escape i get immediately caught again, because there's no way to escape. 6/7 weeks of this 'immersive' gameplay. I've paid around 7 times of bribes to let me go, only to get caught again immediately. After 4 weeks of this bribing and getting vaught i've been 2 weeks straight in prison (video) without being able to do anything, only to get caught again.I'm 'lucky' peace came immediately afterwards. This is awful. It makes people stop playing.
How to Reproduce: Battania war with Aserai, get caught around Qasira. There's no way to escape. But i reckon there are other places as well for this 'immersion' to happen.
Have you used cheats and if so which:No
Scene Name (if related): Around Qasira?
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:Good enough
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):SSD

MY solution would be a minigame to try to pass the guards and escape and the possibility of an instant bribe after 3 days.
Also, when you're completely on your own you should NOT be a target for anything or anyone.

Last edited:
Hey, can you please share your save file with us so we can further inspect the issue? To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hey, can you please share your save file with us so we can further inspect the issue? To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click to "My Account" and then click to "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file and as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

I did what you asked.

Sincerely,
Keimpe

you can drop some items and kill some horses :razz: then you get 6.0 travel speed or something - so you can escape

Wrong. I think it is safe to say that this bug is in progress for a reason. No i could not escape.
As i said, you can only go left or right, but at both places were always armies. It's not about the speed. It's about the location.
Also, I was on my own! HOW do i drop horses and food, when i don't have any? You do know that when you get caught you lose everything right?

Also, how do you explain the 2 weeks in prison without any means to escape?
Should i drop my rats and molded bread to get out?

Last edited:
Wrong. I think it is safe to say that this bug is in progress for a reason. No i could not escape.
As i said, you can only go left or right, but at both places were always armies. It's not about the speed. It's about the location.
Also, I was on my own! HOW do i drop horses and food, when i don't have any? You do know that when you get caught you lose everything right?

Also, how do you explain the 2 weeks in prison without any means to escape?
Should i drop my rats and molded bread to get out?
You should not be so quick to call someone who is only trying to help you wrong when you haven't even remotely thought critically about your situation. Clearly you did not lose everything because it shows you are at least carrying food and judging by the fact your movement speed is a paltry 2.6 it stands to reason you are overburdened. How do you expect to escape in enemy territory when you cannot outrun or maneuver an entire party as a lone man? Furthermore, you just willingly surrendered back into prison only to complain about it. Since you are claiming movespeed is not your problem it should easily follow that your next strategy would be to bribe your would-be capturers. Did you not consider that? Honestly, it appears you did not even attempt to think your way through things or analyze your situation at all. Instead you went straight to the forums to create a false bug report which ultimately will waste staff's time from fixing actual problems.

You should not be so quick to call someone who is only trying to help you wrong when you haven't even remotely thought critically about your situation. Clearly you did not lose everything because it shows you are at least carrying food and judging by the fact your movement speed is a paltry 2.6 it stands to reason you are overburdened. How do you expect to escape in enemy territory when you cannot outrun or maneuver an entire party as a lone man? Furthermore, you just willingly surrendered back into prison only to complain about it. Since you are claiming movespeed is not your problem it should easily follow that your next strategy would be to bribe your would-be capturers. Did you not consider that? Honestly, it appears you did not even attempt to think your way through things or analyze your situation at all. Instead you went straight to the forums to create a false bug report which ultimately will waste staff's time from fixing actual problems.

I know he is trying to help, but it was still wrong. I had no horses and i had no food.
You should not be so quick to call me not remotely thinking critically. This bug is in progress and i talked with a dev and this bug is still in progress after that, for a goddamn reason. You should not be able to wait 15 days in prison without any means for escape. Or be on your own and get taken prisoner again and again. It is simply bad gameplay, since it lasted 15 minutes.
We looked at the save and this is the conclusion whether you like it or not.
Maybe you should play some more of the game to fully understand the workings of it.

Clearly you haven't read through the bug report because your suggestions are simply tried and tested and not working. You can read them in hindsight at post #1.
"next strategy would be to bribe your would-be capturers" Did you saw any point where i could do that? I was in jail for more than 2 weeks straight without any option to do your wonderful solution. Please look at the video, it is 5 minutes of your time.
(And hey psst, i don't think you read it but i said i bribed them 7-8 times on the map. Just to remind you that reading the original post sometimes helps in understanding what is going on)

Another thing: You're not telling me what i can post or not. Ok?
If the devs find it necesarry to actively investigate the matter, it's not up to you to decide what is and what isn't a bug, or what people should post allright?

Another gem from your brain:
Question: "How do you expect to escape in enemy territory when you cannot outrun or maneuver an entire party as a lone man? "
Answer: Did you ever consider i was in an army and we lost the battle and i was taken prisoner? I bribed them a couple of times and i was taken prisoner again and again. I am not expecting to escape, but i am expecting for the bribe to have any weight or, that i am not stuck in a prisoner loop for 15 minutes.If you think that is excellent gameplay, be my guest. Open up a topic about this fantastic gameloop and how much you want it to stay in the game.
The devs and me seem to think otherwise. Rightfully so.

Thanks for your utterly disgusting post at attacking me out of the blue. Please change your attitude and at least act like you're grown up.
And also, know what you are talking about before posting. It helps with the discussion, which doesn't have to become personal. Let me learn you something: A discussion that gets personal is already lost by you. Try facts and the actual subject as your guideline throughout the talk.

For now you simply go straight for the OP. Great job mate.

#ignored

Last edited:
Hey, our team was not able to reproduce the issue trough your save file as well. Are you still experiencing the issue?

I am not playing anymore. I got very bored with the late and mid-game after 300 hours.
Focus should be on storytelling, and it's clearly not focused around that.
When the game has peace time, there is nothing to do.

Back
Top Bottom