It's unbelievable how grossly incompetent you are at doing anything to the game.

Users who are viewing this thread

Also, remember that time the head of the company hopped on forums to blatantly lie about setting up South American servers soonTM? lol
And didnt even apologized! LOL! We got a side note from a Taleworld's henchmen so no one would jump on them

Last edited:
And didnt even apologized! LOL! We got a side note from a Taleworld's henchmen so no one would send death threads (not that we would, we're not barbarians as taleworlds and the rest of the community thinks)
Best not to joke about that.

Also considering I just got a death threat on this forum literally yesterday - I'm not sure this community is as civil as you might like to think.

Best not to joke about that.

Also considering I just got a death threat on this forum literally yesterday - I'm not sure this community is as civil as you might like to think.
sit.
Nobody ever said this community was civil and anyone who thinks it is is already challenged and can be discarded.

Curious about what you call a death threat, just publish it and get it over with. From you I expect that it will be a message like: "DIE ALREADY"

sit.
Nobody ever said this community was civil and anyone who thinks it is is already challenged and can be discarded.

Curious about what you call a death threat, just publish it and get it over with. From you I expect that it will be a message like: "DIE ALREADY"
Hey I said death threat. Not a 'good' death threat. What did you want? Newspaper clippings stapled to a horses head? :ROFLMAO:. There was also some comments about 'purging my genetic line'. Same user.
Why should I listen to anything you type, let alone let you live in the same world as I do?
Though... not the nicest thing to say about Goyyyio. We often disagree but I don't think that comments warranted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom