Its Raining Children......

Users who are viewing this thread

Only 18? Child's play!

Heh, pun 100% intended.

In all seriousness, it's madness. I hope a tweak is coming soon. I don't want a hard cap on kids or anything, just a rebalance of the birth rate and a way to control it. For example, my wife shouldn't be getting pregnant while I'm away on campaign.

Only 18? Child's play!

Heh, pun 100% intended.

In all seriousness, it's madness. I hope a tweak is coming soon. I don't want a hard cap on kids or anything, just a rebalance of the birth rate and a way to control it. For example, my wife shouldn't be getting pregnant while I'm away on campaign.
Sounds like the game needs a divorce feature..or at least a paternity test.

Only 18? Child's play!

Heh, pun 100% intended.

"'Should'nt" but you may want to have a word with your milkman.

Uhmmm... I was hoping to get married soon, but if "Child Support" is not made I will hold unto that :grin:

I put my spouse in a different party and it stopped but only after one more.

I think there should be a cooldown on pregnancy, maybe a year or half a year after having a kid before it's possible to get pregnant again.. My female character once got pregnant the day after giving birth :shock:

I put my spouse in a different party and it stopped but only after one more.

I think there should be a cooldown on pregnancy, maybe a year or half a year after having a kid before it's possible to get pregnant again.. My female character once got pregnant the day after giving birth :shock:
Exactly the same happened to my character - at least the third pregnancy waited until a couple of days after I gave birth.

But if sending my husband away will reduce the chances (as it really should do, when you think about it) then I might try that. But he's got the best stats of anyone in my clan, but he's crap as a steward...

I hope marriage gets developed more in the future; you can't really talk to your spouse and maybe pregnancy shouldn't be so automatic?
I don't know if I'm expecting - let alone demanding - some sort of built-in relationship simulator, but while others talk of wanting a kingdom management sim in a M&B game as being unrealistic, we're still in EA; the game's barely been out a week. Who's to say? Plenty of structural bare bones already in place that have lots of opportunity to be fleshed out.

Make it something chosen to do in the lorrds keep/castle menu.. Expand lineage, get your groove on, whatever you want to name it. After a big expedition, head on to the lords hall and talk to ya lady, or whatever they come up with. This auto bangin is a bit out of control right now

Back
Top Bottom