It's been almost 2 years since I last played PoP, how much has changed?

Users who are viewing this thread

golan4840

Regular
Hey everyone, I'm kind of in a "nothing to play" state and I'm thinking about giving my all-time favourite mod another run. How much has changed in the last 2 years if any? Are there any new exciting features?

In 2015, we did 3.7 which had a lot of novelties, visual polish and a new interface.
In 2016, we intensively worked on 3.8 which was a massive overhaul/polish update, we added many ease-of-use features, new options, optimizations, sounds, mechanics, many items, a re-balance, a few new KHO, revamped troop trees, overhauled scenes, bugfixes, a complete visual overhaul...
We're working on 3.9 currently, which is less massive than 3.8, but with some interesting features and a loooooot of polish and bugfixes.

The whole 3.8 changelog is here

snouz said:
In 2015, we did 3.7 which had a lot of novelties, visual polish and a new interface.
In 2016, we intensively worked on 3.8 which was a massive overhaul/polish update, we added many ease-of-use features, new options, optimizations, sounds, mechanics, many items, a re-balance, a few new KHO, revamped troop trees, overhauled scenes, bugfixes, a complete visual overhaul...
We're working on 3.9 currently, which is less massive than 3.8, but with some interesting features and a loooooot of polish and bugfixes.

Any chance on ETA for 3.9?

Also would you guys consider invading factions of the snake cult, barclay, veccavia, etc.?

Suriza said:
snouz said:

Any chance on ETA for 3.9?

Also would you guys consider invading factions of the snake cult, barclay, veccavia, etc.?

No and No

snouz said:
I'm not sure if 3.9 will be any less massive update than 3.8 was. Judging from the content you guys have already shown us (I have a feeling that you still haven't shown us many new things/features), I think 3.9 will be just as big :grin:

Gorvex said:
I'm not sure if 3.9 will be any less massive update than 3.8 was. Judging from the content you guys have already shown us (I have a feeling that you still haven't shown us many new things/features), I think 3.9 will be just as big :grin:
3.8 brought a lot of replacements for items already in the game. It was an almost complete overhaul of swords, armors and helmets.

Back
Top Bottom