Items show correctly in Modding tool but not in game

Users who are viewing this thread

So in have imported and checked so modified base game assets in the modding tool. Within the modding kit they appear correctly (I.e. they equip to the head of the model). However when I load a game save two of them are showing either too far forward or too far back. Any aid please?
Please request files if you want to check

Okay just double checked and One works fine. The other is broken completely :sad: which is annoying as its one I wanted to make.
The Crown works fine with animations but within the game it is sitting within the characters hair and jutting out over their forehead.
The Phynecian Helm I made which is loosely based on the Corinthian Helm is the one that is completely broken

Upvote 0
Depends on your level of experience with rigging. If you have never done it before, I suggest watching some videos on blender rigging/weight painting.

What we want to know is what bones the helmet is rigged to, a good test is to go into pose mode on the skeleton and start moving bones around to see if anything can move the helmet besides the head bone.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom