Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Slancha

Recruit
My issues started after updating from 1.5.7, no thumbnails/pictures would load characters, troops, inventory, vendors, etc. maybe 1 or 2 out of 100. Made a large stash in Myzea a few hours before the crash. Crashed after completing the "Disrupting Supply Lines" main quest upon defeating the caravan. Returned an hour or two later to Myzea and the stash was gone. However, after the crash, my thumbnail/pic issues were resolved.

Hello, i have informed the devs about the issue. If you have a Crash ID of that specific crash please share it with me so we can look further into the problem. Thank you for reporting it in.

I'm not sure where I'd find it. I can't send my crash reports due to the window size being too small on my 4k laptop screen, some sort of compatibility/sizing issue? Also, the thumbnail issue is back, I can fix it by exiting out of the game minor bug. I can post pics of that if that'd be of any help.

Hello, you can find the Crash Uploader logs in "C:\ProgramData\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\logs" address. Please note that "ProgramData" folder is hidden by default and you might need to uncover it first.

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom