item_kinds1.txt question

Users who are viewing this thread

i am playing the silverstag mod and i want to make it so my great bardiche can also crush through blocks. i opened item_kinds1.txt. i found the great bardiche, but i don't know which number to change and what change to make. anyone who knows please share your knowledge.

Upvote 0
Adding the crush through flag to the item cannot mess with your character or companion in any way. It might be that you messed up something else. First rule of modding is that you make a backup of your files before you edit them.
good points, but that doesn't change history. i screwed up and my best game is now broken. is there a way to undo my mistakes? or do i have to inport/export and modify my people by hand? sorry for getting mad. it is my fault.

Upvote 0
I think that you might have to do it by hand since I can't tell how it might have happened that their stats etc. got messed up this way. Create a safecopy of your game-save and try it out at a clean installation of the original module, that might work too (can't say how many other edits you might have done).

Upvote 0
it is strange all my personal property still belong to me. and the property of my vassals still belong to them and it says azmarold kingdom when i hover over it on the map, but when i veiw the notes about the place it says something different. for example: the town of veluca belongs to hugo noyan of khergit khanate. i think i have to go get all my vassals back. this might be a fun time.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom