In Progress item textures don't load and my character's photo too

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
the textures of the items do not load even appearing on the character, even the photo of my character does not load correctly.
fa0ad95b880cb4ff47550c40bd5808bc.png

This is issue happen to me too

I try to deleat some files and verify game then re download missing file like teamsupport recommended.

First issue resolve but just temporary.

After i played 15 minuet this issue happens again.

Update on my situation. This was happening, but my computer needed an update. I'm not a computer person so couldn't tell you if this was relevant. The update was:
2021-01 Cumulative Update Preview for .NET framework 3.5 and 4.8 for Windows 10 Version 2004 for x64 (KB4586876).

Did this update fix the issue? I have no idea. Correlation doesn't equal causation, but it's working now.

Five minutes after I hit "Post reply" it might start messing up again. In that case, I'll talk to you all in five minutes. If not, hopefully I'm G2G.

Edit...
It was working well for a good 15 to 20 minutes and now it's back to not loading. Yup. Something is wrong with the game.

Last edited:
Hello, we are aware of this issue and working hard to fix it as soon as possible. Thank you for reporting it in and sorry for any inconveniences.

Back
Top Bottom