Item modifiers

Users who are viewing this thread

Qwezz

Sergeant at Arms
Haven't seen anyone talking about item modifiers on the forums yet, so I though I'd make a thread about them. We already have confirmed fine, masterpiece, legendary modifires for weapons and lame modifier for horses.Do you have any ideas for modifiers that can be more than simple stat boosts, eg. cleaving(2handed weapons) - weapon doesn't suffer from damage reduction when cleaving multiple targets, or steady(horse) - mount is harder to rear with a spear(decreased angle).

Also can we get item modifiers in multiplayer where earning gold is possible(tdm, siege, hopefuly battle in the future)? In warband when you were doing really well you could bearly afford top tier gear, but damn it felt good to walk around with the best armor on the server. In bannerlord once you have enough money to buy the top tier troops you can be sitting with 300-500 gold in the bank thats not doing anything. Buying modifiers does seem like a good solution eg. fine(25gold),masterpiece(50gold) and legedary(100gold), while not affecting balance that much as only the top 3-5 players could actually afford them.

I would like to see option to repair items with bad modifiers, both armors and weapons. Some mods for Warband would allow you to do so if you have enough money. Now that smithing is implemented, wouldn't it be great to have that feature?

Last edited:
I would like to see option to repair items with bad modifiers, both armors and weapons. Some mods for Warband would allow you to do so if you have enough money. Now that smithing is implemented, wouldn't it be great to have that feature?

paying X gold to a smith to upgrade a weapon's modifier to a higher tier might be a neat feature in general too, get more mileage out of a weapon you like and/or dump excess gold into getting those last +1s without the RNG of the loot mechanic gating you

could be unlocked by a smithing perk, if they didn't want it available just to everyone

I would just be happy if the large bag of arrows actually had more arrows than the regular arrows... it's more like a LARGE BAG OF LIES!

:xf-tongue:

A bunch of their modifiers don't work. Even in crafting pieces where they keep putting the flag "crush through" or "bonus against shields" etc, they don't perform that action. You can test this by making an item with the crush through flag and it will print out crush through on the side messages.

Back
Top Bottom