In Progress Item icons with forever loading cogwheel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.2
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
I realize this bug has occurred multiple times before, but its new for me. It only started since the most recent update. I have done everything that was suggested which includes deleting the shaders folder and verifying files on steam. Neither one worked. Still have icons that just sit there loading and loading and loading. Very annoying and nearly unplayable with it going on every time and i mean every time i open the inventory.

Issue got even worse now with 1.5.3. Now (along with the cogwheel thing) the entire inventory screen is mixed up. The place where you usually "lock" items is a line and all the inventory filtering keys are mixed up. Like horses where shields and arrows are ect.

Hello, can you please make sure all drivers and OS are up to date. We are aware of the inventory icons mixing up problem and working on it. Please let me know if updating your GPU helps with the icons loading.

I always keep my video card updated. I'm running EVGA Geforce 1060 6gb SC. Issue still exists after hotfix. Only the mixed up icons on top was fixed. The loading issue is better but not really gone. Campaign map stutter still also a problem.

Tested again in 1.5.4 and the problem persists. I may try rolling back to 1.5.1.

**Edit Rollback to 1.5.1 fixed it. Clearly related to updates. Began at 1.5.2 worsened at 1.5.3 and nearly unplayable 1.5.4.
Have to also mention how overall smoother the game plays after rollback and i certainly do not miss the slow motion effect placed on characters skills. Nor the 1 hit kills of player character and of nobles in tourneys that just seemed silly.

1.5.1 > updates

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom