Item Editor - Warband compatible version - 1.0.0.1

Users who are viewing this thread

Vivar said:
Does anyone have another download link for it ? I can´t open "mbrepository".
Thank´s  :wink:
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=567

Hotlinking to the direct file doesn't work on there anymore. I think Janus took it out to help with traffic

Hello.  Would this tool help me put in items that I downloaded from the Repository?  I'm very new at even that level of basic modding.  I know how to tweak item stats and whatnot once the game recognizes it.  I just really need help getting the game to recognize the downloaded resources and texture files. 

If not could some one point me to the best guide/tool for this please?  Thanks in advance.  :grin:

Hi. I just wanted to start by saying first off. Thanks for this tool, I can finally make warband what it should have been.

I was just wondering if it was possible to add a picture for each of the items so that I know exactly what I am editing and can chose exactly what I want. I just thought this because some of the names are identical only they have a dif number next to them. I am sure that this would be no easy task as there are loads of items in-game, but if that seems too tedius, could you add images for the weapons instead.

Thank you again for this tool, I have been searching for a mod that made weapon damage more realistic for ages now and it seems as though people prefer to make it so that weapons are weaker even, this just drove me insane as weapons are already pathetic in this game as is. I made it so that when you get hit by any form of missile you die, I would rather if there was a choice for it making people go unconcious if it hits certain places (like the foot or leg, I know you don't get knocked out when somebody shoots you in the foot, but you also don't keep running like nothing happened), but I can live with people just dieing when they get hit. It makes the game so cool and now forest bandits are the terror of the early stages of the game and when arrows fly apst you **** yurself rather than thinking "meh I can soak up 5-6 arrows before I die why care".... Anyway hoards of useless info just to say. This tool is the best and the creator is even better :grin: THANK YOU!!!!

Note that this tool was began in '07 and the OP hasn't been on the forum since September '11, so it is very unlikely you'll see any additions.

For an up-to-date Warband item editor, see Morgh's Editor...though your request for displaying the mesh has been made there too and rejected for complications. You can always download openBRF, run it side-by-side, and then use its "find in module" feature to search for the mesh name that is displayed in the item editor, however.

Caba`drin said:
Note that this tool was began in '07 and the OP hasn't been on the forum since September '11, so it is very unlikely you'll see any additions.

For an up-to-date Warband item editor, see Morgh's Editor...though your request for displaying the mesh has been made there too and rejected for complications. You can always download openBRF, run it side-by-side, and then use its "find in module" feature to search for the mesh name that is displayed in the item editor, however.

Sorry Did not realize how old this was. I just presumed as I have been searching for this for so long that it must be new. I must have just missed it. Anyway thanks for taking the time to point that out for me because me being the dumbass i would have probably waited for a couple of days before realizing how old this was. Anyway I kinda figured that adding the images along with the tool would be complicated so I am not really too bothered about it. Nothing like a bit of T&A eh :grin:

Thank you very much :smile: I think i try with troop editor first...if i dont understand how to put items to my hero's inventory can you link me a tutorial post? :smile: because im not too good with modding :smile:  Thank you!

Hey, I wanted to add pistols and muskets to a mod that does not have any.  I was wondering how to go about doing this with this tool

Interesting - how do I go about adding a throwing functionality to a weapon? Looks like each throwing weapon has its non-throwing clone (jarid and jarids for example). Can I take any one-handed axe from the game and just make a throwing clone of it? Will that be enough for it to work or not?

EDIT:

after a bit of tweaking it looks like you can very simply introduce thrown clones of existing axes, very useful tool!

Is it possible to use changes you made in item editor in multiplayer? For example if i made my own sword will i be able to use it normally in mp? Because it works fine in singleplayer.

Back
Top Bottom