Resolved Item differences not highlighted after picking "Appraiser" or "Whole seller" perk

Users who are viewing this thread

Foxicution

Recruit
Summary: After picking level 25 perk in "Trade" skill tree item differences in the shop are not highlighted
How to Reproduce: Pick either "Appraiser" or "Whole seller" perk, open shop and hover over an item
Media (Screenshots & Video): Without "Appraiser" or "Whole seller" perk:
With "Appraiser" or "Whole seller" perk:
Version: e1.0.6
Computer Specs:
GPU: GeForce GTX 1080
CPU: Intel i7-7700K
RAM: 16 GB DDR4
Motherboard: Z270 GAMING M5 ( M5-7A78 )
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): HDD (although windows is stored on SSD)

Do you know what the perk is supposed to do? Can confirm it disables green/red stat highlighting for me too.

Well it says "5% decreased trade penalties for goods/equipments. Also, your profits are marked.". So from what I understand it reduces the penalty you have when selling or buying items (you always buy above the value of an item and sell bellow it). Don't exactly know what the "profits are marked" part means.
Main issue is that you can't skip this perk if you want to be a trading character because how perks work is if you want to pick a lvl 50 perk you have to have the lvl 25 perk also selected, so it makes playing as a merchant character really annoying, since you can't quickly see gear differences in the shop and you have to check them manually one by one.

I guess I'll just use a character import/export mod to just select perks manually for now and skip the first perk.

Last edited:
FYI, still an issue in 1.4.2 Beta. I know you guys have a lot of things on your plate. Just bringing it up since it was a really nice feature when it was working- really helped make trade viable.

This problem should be fixed with the released patches since you have reported this issue. Are you still experiencing this issue?

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom