LSP Fantasy [item/code/sound/music] The Last Days become an LSP!

Users who are viewing this thread

A treasure, my lord! It is a treasure! Well-received, TLD team. Thanks for such a contribution.

We plan on releasing the entire repository on GitHub before 2016.
That includes the project revision history and the Warband port.

Probably licensed under CC-BY-NC-SA 3.0.

--

For the time being there's a mirror of TLD's 3.22 module system for M&B 1.011 here:
Code:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/the-last-days/downloads/tld-322-source-code-osp

Does anyone know why a lot of the men's armor show up dwarf sized? Like half of Gondor, Rohan, and Arnor? It only seems to effect the full resolution versions too. The LODs are the proper height

mercury19 said:
Does anyone know why a lot of the men's armor show up dwarf sized? Like half of Gondor, Rohan, and Arnor? It only seems to effect the full resolution versions too. The LODs are the proper height

Take a look at their vertex animation frames, TLD has more races than the classic male, female, undead of Native.
So you probably need to strip those extra frames away for the rigged armors to appear correctly. Use OpenBRF.

Some items are going to be in the next Prophesy of Pendor update (3.7), coming within a few days. Thanks for your great asset guys, they're amazingly appreciated!

Here's the full history of the project in the open, with every little change since 2010 until the Warband port. As promised:

Code:
https://github.com/tldmod/tldmod

Licensed under CC-BY-NC-SA 3.0.

This means that every improvement based on our work must be shared with others under the same license, credit must be provided without appearing as endorsement, and that nobody can profit from it. You are free to share, copy, remix and adapt it as you wish.

Happy new year!

Happy new year! I plan to add a couple of the Rohan items, one of the map icons in my Sword and Axe mod. If that is okay. I have PMed Merkir for some items some (quite a long) time ago, he said all-right, if I credit, which I will.  :smile:

EDIT: If needed, I could give the names of the meshes from the brf files.

I'm using the dwarves in my Narnia mod thank you for all your hard to make it easier for me.

Swyter said:
Here's the full history of the project in the open, with every little change since 2010 until the Warband port. As promised:

Code:
https://github.com/tldmod/tldmod

Licensed under CC-BY-NC-SA 3.0.

This means that every improvement based on our work must be shared with others under the same license, credit must be provided without appearing as endorsement, and that nobody can profit from it. You are free to share, copy, remix and adapt it as you wish.

Happy new year!

Oh, I wish I had seen this earlier, this would have saved me a lot of time fiddling with the txt files!  :dead:
However, I can't seem to make it compile. It says "ImportError: no module named module_info" and "ImportError: no module named header_common". Both files seem to be where they belong, though. What am I doing wrong?

Edit: Nvm, I can just copy&paste the files into the old 3.2 Module System.

Back
Top Bottom