Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

Csatádi

Grandmaster Knight
Fringed Cloak: it's rather a cape
Woodland Cloak: it's rather a cape
There might be others, I didn't check the items systematically. Cloaks should reach the hips to be called cloaks.
BL-fringed-cloak.jpg

Mail Shoulder Guards: it should be linked to more cultures: to Battanians and Vlandians as well.
It's a low class armor piece, yet even lords wear it, two equipment sets have it in this: emp_bat_template_northfrontier
Please replace it with something what fits a lord. I think furs might be good, too.
Btw you should make a similar mail shoulder guard but a symmetric one. Maybe with brass borders.
This low quality armor on Phaea:
BL-low-class-armor-on-Phaea.jpg

Mail Shoulder Guards, Mail Shoulder Reinforcements: these are called Mail Capes in real life, or Capes of mail, apart from bishop's mantle. The latter one looks better, it could be Ornate Mail Cape or Noble Mail Cape.
There should be a regular mail cape as well, not as jagged as the Mail Shoulder Guards. Maybe with brass border.

Heavy tartan cape: as you can see, this is just a scarf around the shoulder. Tartan scarf would be a better name.
BL-heavy-tartan-cape.jpg

Furred Noble Lancer Helmet with Neckguard: no fur, but it has plumes if it does matter
BL-no-fur.jpg

Plumed closed warlord helmet: no plume present
BL-no-plume.jpg

Burlap waistcoat: the coloring appears like steps and there is some flickering on it at the sides. Something isn't right here.
BL-burlap-waistcoat-weird-color-layer.jpg

Plated Striped Gauntlets: better call them Splinted Vambraces. Not even gauntlets.
BL-plated-striped-gauntlets-these-are-rather-splint-vambraces.jpg

Lamellar Plate Gauntlets: the metal parts over the wrist disappear on a small hero.
BL-Lamellar-Plate-Gauntlets-difference.jpg

Not really a bug but the Imperial Jewelled Helmet is more matte compared to the armors the imperial lords wear. Make it a bit more shiny.
BL-shinininess-mismatch-the-helmet-should-be-mirror-polished-to-fit-the-armors.jpg

Green leather grip isn't green.
BL-green-leather-grip-isnt-green.jpg

Iron bill head is between mace heads but it should be a polearm.
BL-Iron-bill-head-mace.jpg

I've been informed that this bug is fixed and the fix will be sent to the game with future patches. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!
Please note that some of the suggestions you put forward did not end up as applied to the game. Most of the wrong named items are now fixed.

Back
Top Bottom