Item Availability/cheating traders

Users who are viewing this thread

Askorti

Master Knight
Hi! I'd like to suggest making the best items (like plate armour or elite armours) available only to make for an order by a master smith/armourer. I think that just an ordinary trader shouldn't be able to get such an armours/weapons, right?

Also, I think: Who the hell would try to sell a cracked weapon?!
So my next idea, is to remove those terms like cracked and such. When you're buying an item, you see only its name like "sabre"(or with positive attribute) but sometimes (very rarely) you could be cheated by a trader and buy a "chipped sabre".

I like this idea. Instead of it being a town merchant it could be a wandering merchant. One who constantly takes the risk of selling damaged goods as if they were in perfect condition. The balance would be to make it so wandering merchants would be the only type of people who have potential access to the best equipment.

I got a linked idea. If a merchant cheat on you, and sell you a damaged weapon, you could run a quest for revenge on that merchant and kill him or make him left his business. If you wont attempt to have a revenge you'll get some honour :smile:

Also, a chance of merchants cheating should be based on ours(or companion's) trade abilities :smile:

Back
Top Bottom