Italy at War Recuiting Hall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Rath0s said:
CinuzIta said:
ah okay, just as the normal tabard armor...anyway, i've contacted the italian coder, but he's busy with his work, so he want to know what he should code, before agreein' in help.. :smile:

Say many things to him.  :roll:

Its a little early to tell everything now.

Ok Ambalon.

yeah, but he wanted to know if you mean something as kingdom management, ships, shield bash, formations and that kind of things...or something "new"...?

Rath0s said:
Yes, those things.  :wink:

so i think he'll say yes...  :grin:

he just left msn, but when he's online again i will have he's answer, and then i'll tell you what he has decided :smile:

anyway, something more that i could search? :wink:

Not much, right now, but we have to find out what the troops weared, or shall we do it like I did in BaW, use the same type of unit as in M2TW, except from names, we use our own names.

Find different types of italian helmets.

Rath0s said:
Not much, right now, but we have to find out what the troops weared, or shall we do it like I did in BaW, use the same type of unit as in M2TW, except from names, we use our own names.

Find different types of italian helmets.

different types of italian helmets? coming:

these are different types of barbuta:

barbuta.jpg

WE-Barbuta%20Helmet%20AH2192N.jpg

barbaq.jpg

this one is the celata (pratically, sallet)

deep_celata_all%27italiana.jpg

an.jpg

then there is the chapel de fer:

1.jpg56929074-f9f3-4a27-b290-4ccfe4994dc7Large.jpg

chapel.jpg

this for the infantry...since they're somewhat few, youi can make some variations of them...for exmple: you can make a clsed version of the celata (the sallet), and another one with the visor raised up... :smile:

the cavalry used the helm that were used in germany and france...they were very similar to MTW's feudal knights... :smile:

Rath0s said:
Good, finding! Got some inspiration to odel now.  :mrgreen:

fine! :mrgreen:

ahah rath0s, you've mispelled my name in the introducing post...i'm cinuZita, not cinuTita... :mrgreen:

Rath0s said:
I like the first one, was it very common by infantry?

i don't think so, but i'm searchin right now... :wink:

okay, after doin' some research i can say that the barbuta wasn't a common helm in the italians' armies and began to be used in the first decades of the 1300... :smile:

and here is another helmet for the low-class infantry, the "cervelliere"! :grin:

cervelliere.jpg

bascinet.jpg

CinuzIta said:
okay, after doin' some research i can say that the barbuta wasn't a common helm in the italians' armies...

and here is another helmet for the low-class infantry, the "cervelliere"! :grin:

cervelliere.jpg

bascinet.jpg

Good, good.

i'm afraid that for tonight is all...tomorrow i have an important exam and now i have to rest some time..anyway after tomorrow i will be completely free..rath0s you can send me instructions via pm, so when i come back to the pc, i can start to work again... :smile:

g'dnight everyone :wink:

CinuzIta said:
i'm afraid that for tonight is all...tomorrow i have an important exam and now i have to rest some time..anyway after tomorrow i will be completely free..rath0s you can send me instructions via pm, so when i come back to the pc, i can start to work again... :smile:

g'dnight everyone :wink:

Good night.

hi guys, i might be able to join, I'm not good with computer modeling and stuff, but i can research a lot, i reenact at a historical place closely tied to you time period

corytlh said:
hi guys, i might be able to join, I'm not good with computer modeling and stuff, but i can research a lot, i reenact at a historical place closely tied to you time period

@Lizard_man

Yes, I already got work.  :mrgreen:
And your next, I think banners will be the latest thing we shall add, but we need a warrider logo.  :wink:
Can you do it like you did with BaW a castle or something in the middle.

@corytlh

Welcome abord, I suggest you pm CinuzIta, about sharing tasks, that you 2 dont research on the same thing.  :wink:

Back
Top Bottom