Italy at War Equipment and 3D.

Users who are viewing this thread

GodHandApostole said:
Awwwn....  :cry: Minor patch?... anything....? ...Pretty please.....

There will be a minor patch for BaW, but not with the items that are meant for IaW.

The great helm you see in this pic will be in BaW tho, and the plated greaves.

early_transitional.jpg

How's the rigging on those items, btw? It'd be a shame to see the head moving away from the body every time someone moved.  :sad:

Rigging is pretty much like the stuff from native, for better or worse.  Not really much I can do to change that, as far as I can tell.  Maybe they've got a better system for warband?

Speaking of warband, I finally downloaded it and took a look at the new armours.  They're far, far higher poly count than the original native meshes. There's an armour in there that's over 2k polys!  And almost none of the new stuff is under 1400 triangles.  Have they improved the engine to make this new stuff bog the game down less, or are they just letting players take a performance hit?  'Cause I'd be pretty happy to add on a couple hundred polys to my meshes, if warband can handle them.  Actually, I already tried it on a couple of my meshes, and I like the results... Maybe I'll go dig through the guildhall, see if I can find a thread about this.

Narf of Picklestink said:
Rigging is pretty much like the stuff from native, for better or worse.  Not really much I can do to change that, as far as I can tell.  Maybe they've got a better system for warband?

Speaking of warband, I finally downloaded it and took a look at the new armours.  They're far, far higher poly count than the original native meshes. There's an armour in there that's over 2k polys!  And almost none of the new stuff is under 1400 triangles.  Have they improved the engine to make this new stuff bog the game down less, or are they just letting players take a performance hit?  'Cause I'd be pretty happy to add on a couple hundred polys to my meshes, if warband can handle them.  Actually, I already tried it on a couple of my meshes, and I like the results... Maybe I'll go dig through the guildhall, see if I can find a thread about this.

Go ahead add a few more polys.  :wink:

Well if you think the Hunt mod smoke is bad you should try the musket mod I get like 3 fps when I look at the smoke in that mod  :razz:

It certainly looks amazing!
I prefere historical mods insted of the fantasy based mods; so this mod actually saved the depression that I was encountering due the a terrible English assignment..  :???:

P.S I love you guys!!!

DamHove said:
It certainly looks amazing!
I prefere historical mods insted of the fantasy based mods; so this mod actually saved the depression that I was encountering due the a terrible English assignment..  :???:

P.S I love you guys!!!

:lol:

Just a BTW, Britain at War is not a fantasy mod, its a mod to convert Native to a more Medieval 2 Total War mod.

I cant say that I am proud of the "historical accuracy" in BaW.... :razz:

Back
Top Bottom