Italy 8-11 Russia (Stage 2, Group D) Deadline 30/04/2011

Users who are viewing this thread

ncoatofarms7.png
spacer25px.png
Group Stage 2, Group D
Italy vs Russia

Map 1: Village - Rhodoks vs Nords
Map 2: Ruined Fort - Sarranids vs Sarranids
The deadline for this match is 30/04/2011.

You can discuss anything related to the match in this topic. Referees can also post their availability in here. The result of the match should also be posted in this thread, preferably accompanied by screenshots, if possible.
spacer25px.png
ncoatofarms1.png

I contacted Harlequin 3 times in steam - no answer.

then we play default day Monday, 25th April, not later then 20 gmt+2 (22gmt+4)

What server will be for ITA team?

Who will be referee?

We're not able to gather people for the 21 gmt+4, I think friday shall be more suitable for us compared to your time.

Well, you said you can't play later than that time, which is 1 hour early than we can play. I'll try to find a suitable day for your time, but there's not really many available. Atleast suggest which days are fine to you based on the time you said is the only one acceptable for you.

So far you have only forcely proposed your time and refused our day offer....  :neutral:

Two days we had try to speak with Harlekin to tell about time of the game in steam(22.04 and 24.04)! we cant understand why you cant group in 8 pm at your time

We want to play this match before thursday! we want to play a game 18 gmt +0 its your time 20-00 and 22-00 pm for our time. Besides we have a game with England and thats why it have no sence to delay this match

Because our players are not home at 20 gmt+2 maybe? And if you want to talk about the match, you can freely do it here.

we can play with your team any day until Friday in 20-00 gmt +2
we offer you 4 days to choose, whats your proposal?

If it is friday included, then I guess that day is our best choice. Otherwise it's 3 days and I have to check.

We cant play at Friday, we told you earlier about this, we need to find a compromise time at Wednesday or Thursday

Not wednesday yet, we're checking if we're available at the time you can and on that day, which is hard for us, if it won't be available for our team, I guess we'll be forced to ask for a longer deadline.

Back
Top Bottom