MP Musket Era Italian uniforms for Napoleonic Wars

Users who are viewing this thread

Menelaos16 said:
romandude said:
with you prermission, i could try and make a new module with italy in it (these models)

Im not the maker

A copy and paste reskin of NW or a legitimate mod? You have plenty of mods you were working on, now that someone has given you skins you want to make an Italian mod?
what i meant was i could try and add a new faction to nw, in a new module. and he didnt give me any skins, i just asked if i could use them for something like that.

romandude said:
with you prermission, i could try and make a new module with italy in it (these models)

Hi all,
yes, romandude, you can use them for your new mod :grin:
Tell me about your progress in the mod

Information: all uniforms that i made are historically accurate, from 1809 to 1812.

bye
TheItalianoX

Skullzdeath said:
Question, Why is there so many Italian skins now, are they adding Italy as a faction?
FSE, i don't thinks so, but romandude is going to try to add it as a new faction, and maybe that could later include more countries :eek:
i think i've seen some spanish reskins also :smile:

Nice work Dany! :grin:

Be careful before DLing this pack though, you may find it hard to control your tking afterwards...I heard from the OP himself that Italians betray in world wars!

133489.jpg
:shock:

Hello, I'm building a mod for WFAS I can wear uniforms? need to change the colors of the textures have permission?

Luciano said:
Hello, I'm building a mod for WFAS I can wear uniforms? need to change the colors of the textures have permission?
I present to you Vincenzo Rules
Vincenzo said:
Hey guys!

Remember that you are not allowed to backport (transfer) any Napoleonic Wars expansion content (including, but not limited to, Models, Textures, Scripts, Shaders, Sounds)
to Mount & Blade, Mount & Blade: Warband or Mount & Blade: With Fire & Sword unless you add a CD Key check for the Napoleonic Wars CD key in your mod installer.
The installer script provided in the package does this for you, so you do not have to worry about this if you use it.

Back
Top Bottom