It would be nice if they added: HAIR varients

Users who are viewing this thread

Greetings,

When I had started playing bannerlord for the very first time, I was a little upset that I couldn't find a hairstyle like mine in real life (It looks Like Khabib Nurmagomedov's Fur hat). Although there are just 3 curly hair variants I found it quite lackluster and had hoped that the updates would provide more options. Not even the mods so far that I have seen have any options, and I am asking the devs to possibly look into this, especially for the female npcs. There are MANY great options that I hope to see implemented and I will continue to wait while I play!

Thank you for listening, do you have any comments?

I support your request. I’d never use it myself but hey. You may be waiting for sometime for your hair request though. I’d be pleasantly surprised if this request made it into the next update. I’ve learned there are many other issues people may like to see added before more cosmetic options.

Ps you look like how your name sounds

On the long long list of things this game needs right now, more hairstyles are pretty low down on the priority list if you ask me. It would be a very welcome future addition, but right now, there are far more pressing issues.

Actually if you made a chick toon they’ve got a hair style that looks just like your prof pic. Are you sure there isn’t a male variant that looks just like that? What’s khabib’s hair look like?

Actually if you made a chick toon they’ve got a hair style that looks just like your prof pic. Are you sure there isn’t a male variant that looks just like that? What’s khabib’s hair look like?
8999775681.jpg

I support your request. I’d never use it myself but hey. You may be waiting for sometime for your hair request though. I’d be pleasantly surprised if this request made it into the next update. I’ve learned there are many other issues people may like to see added before more cosmetic options.

Ps you look like how your name sounds
haha thank you! and I agree, an idea id be pleasantly surprised about.
Good suggestion, I can't find any hair appealing to me as well so I just go bald.
It's a good thing we wear helmets in game.. :lol:
On the long long list of things this game needs right now, more hairstyles are pretty low down on the priority list if you ask me. It would be a very welcome future addition, but right now, there are far more pressing issues.
I fear that you are right, but I just wanted to put my voice out there because If I didn't it might not have been heard ever :/
Exactly, no need to have multiple posts in a row since there's an edit-function.Which means you also don't have to delete all of your posts in fear of a warning, just edit them into one and delete the others. I took the liberty of undeleting the first post and edited the rest in them. Feel free to delete them though, if that is what you really wanted to do. Since there was no reason given, I assume it was in fear of a warning. You're all good though.
yeah haha I didn't want to get the mods upset, I appreciate you taking the time to do that- thank you.

Last edited:
Tbh there is one quite similiar to this in the game, but yeah more customization is always good. I would ask for more make up, I dont find a lot to be quite appealing, I want more eyeliners, how will I make my medieval edgy goth dude without eyeliners???

I mean, hair is a strange one. On the one hand, there are more hairstyles - especially more wacky ones compared to Warband - but on the other hand, the more 'common' hairstyles are sorely lacking and currently Warband seems to be the better approach. As I often say these days... hopefully there will be more added at a later date.

I fear that you are right, but I just wanted to put my voice out there because If I didn't it might not have been heard ever :/

I would not care about what is "needed" or not. Usually devs are split in varying groups, so people who develop such meshes are not taken away from other tasks. Or for modding, usually different modders have their special favorites and I don't think a modder who can mod hair and likes it would or should stay away because other people would prefer a perfect campaign gameplay. I would greatly appreciate more and better hair variants, especially less baldy spots styles for men. I would also prefer more war paints btw.

I think best would be to get the modding tools asap, would help for several problems.

Back in the day I was really particular about how the long hair looked so I get it. It always bugged me if I couldn’t get something that someone resembled what my hair looked like irl even if it was covered by a helmet or something.

I mean, hair is a strange one. On the one hand, there are more hairstyles - especially more wacky ones compared to Warband - but on the other hand, the more 'common' hairstyles are sorely lacking and currently Warband seems to be the better approach. As I often say these days... hopefully there will be more added at a later date.
I hope so! thank you for your input.
Back in the day I was really particular about how the long hair looked so I get it. It always bugged me if I couldn’t get something that someone resembled what my hair looked like irl even if it was covered by a helmet or something.
I was hoping the Devs would really come to help in this field but I assume they are busy with much more important matters, BUT I don't want this to be a mod, I want it integrated for all to play :smile: thank you for your input.
I would not care about what is "needed" or not. Usually devs are split in varying groups, so people who develop such meshes are not taken away from other tasks. Or for modding, usually different modders have their special favorites and I don't think a modder who can mod hair and likes it would or should stay away because other people would prefer a perfect campaign gameplay. I would greatly appreciate more and better hair variants, especially less baldy spots styles for men. I would also prefer more war paints btw.

I think best would be to get the modding tools asap, would help for several problems.
Agreed my friend, but I would like this to be integrated into the base game and not left for modders (even though modding and modders are CRUCIAL to the game), thank you for your input!

Last edited by a moderator:
@SheerChai try keep multiple replies in 1 post :razz: I believe it is actually against the rules to post multiple consecutive replies like you just have :wink:
Exactly, no need to have multiple posts in a row since there's an edit-function.Which means you also don't have to delete all of your posts in fear of a warning, just edit them into one and delete the others. I took the liberty of undeleting the first post and edited the rest in them. Feel free to delete them though, if that is what you really wanted to do. Since there was no reason given, I assume it was in fear of a warning. You're all good though.

Back
Top Bottom