It would be Appreciated if the Devs added: Statue(s)

Users who are viewing this thread

Greetings,

I had been thinking about the Renown System quite a bit lately, and what the game of Bannerlord really means to a person. You start from nothing and You make a name for yourself. Now, with an abundance of extra renown I had thought to myself- 'wouldn't it be fitting for a person who is so popular in the lands to have something to be remembered by?' and a STATUE was my first thought!! hear me out:
  1. A statue (depending on size) can be erected in a castle/settlement that would cost renown BUT also boosts the renown (by like 1-4 points a day) when made
  2. the statue can be visible when taking a walk around the areas
    1. this can maybe have some guards watching it, or citizens staring in awe
  3. the statue can be of ANY CHARACTER IN YOUR CLAN (including dead) as a way to maybe honor them (or it was your late character and you're playing as the offspring).
  4. The statue can be CUSTOM CRAFT LIKE A SMITHY that can have "poses" made from materials (iron, steel, wood, silver) and needs TOOLS to be built. (instead of charcoal)
    1. this means there should be a perk called MASONRY
I understand this will not be in the next major update, or the next.. or so forth, but I would like to just ask because there is no harm in doing so.
Thank you for listening to my ideas, any suggestions? Ideas?
P.S. Eid Mubarak :smile:

Not only do I like this suggestion, I also really dig this guys series of "it would be nice" suggestions overall. High quality feedback given in a polite and friendly manner. Hope the devs take a look at his stuff.

Not only do I like this suggestion, I also really dig this guys series of "it would be nice" suggestions overall. High quality feedback given in a polite and friendly manner. Hope the devs take a look at his stuff.
Thank you my friend, I appreciate your words- it made me smile reading your comment. I'm not some genius or anything like that but I only think of things I would want to have in this game (and it is so far, my favorite game). Being kind doesn't cost anything & it actually gets to the point for the Developers to see what I am asking for! thanks for your input.

Back
Top Bottom