combat is slow and unresponsive
kicks and chambers don't work
hitbox issues
no friendly fire
no battle
no duel
no custom servers
retarded class system
even with the retarded class system individual classes don't have any skill stats so anyone can just pick up a bow or get on a horse or whatever
cavalry has too much health and controls badly so cav's sole role is just to bump people
the exclusion to the above is the courser, which is by far the best cavalry unit in the game
not enough servers
lack of profiles and banners

the worst part is that this is all fixable but the devs have no intention of changing most of these, the game has intentionally been dumbed down for the mordhau crowd

they refuse to even speak to us despite the overwhelming negative reaction to the MP

we waited 8 years and got betrayed lmao

Friendly fire is on quick match its also how you level your profile.

I wasnt having any hitbox issues, so not sure why you are, but I was occasionally having lag issues.

So far I have thought the multiplayer was pretty solid while I have ran into a few bugs in singleplayer, nothing too big in multiplayer and I had very fluid combat, maybe you just suck.

Singleplayer however I did have one gamebreaking bug however it is early access so cant be too mad yet, as long as they keep releasing fixes/new content.

People say they "butchered mp". There are certainly elements I don't necessarily like. However I think too many people were just expecting a complete reskin of the Warband combat system.

Paving the way for the micro-transactions.
200.gif

As I've played the Bannerlord Multiplayer the first time, i was literally impressed from the Graphics, Physics also the Melee System. I found myself pretty fast into the system and my idea was its all learn-able with time, the blocking, feinting, kicking also shield bashing etc. But i was pretty dissapointed as i saw the Rank system, also the class system with barely editable armor parts. I've got 7k Hours in Warband and never regreted anything of that, since i had fun i knew from start Warband was a independed and interesting Game, they had their own style that never went boring or lame, you had the chance do anything you wanted, if it was playing one of those Thousand mods or just usual native multiplayer, going more copetetive on Groupfight servers, Roleplaying on Persistant Kingdoms, Napoleonic wars....and, and, and... And of course i expected just a remake of warband, every old Mount and blader would like to to feel the experience again, what they've made years ago. Taleworlds made their own system that worked out...after nearly 11 Years, People still playing Warband, the old community those witnessed the start of Warband. Now the multiplayer feels like every other Medieval Game that you have to level up, making achievments, also everyone is able to ride a horse, using every kind of weapons etc.. like...uh..Mordhau or anything, I just hope they will overthink a few Things in multiplayer and keep their style from Warband, even a abit.:xf-cry::cautious:

Last edited:
People say they "butchered mp". There are certainly elements I don't necessarily like. However I think too many people were just expecting a complete reskin of the Warband combat system.
We expected an improvement of the Warband combat and gear customization system. Instead we had a downgrade.

Paving the way for the micro-transactions.
Purchasable skins have indeed been evoked, but that would only explain the premade class system. What about the removal of personal banner/blason, profiles, gamemodes and combat responsiveness? There must some more obscure reasons behind this catastrophe.

It sucks that you have to rejoin the server after the round finishes. Siege has always been a mess, with all the archers and two-hander spams - so I personally don't mind it.

This class system is complete garbage... Why? There's just no reason for it to even exist. Why not let players customize their gear loadout?

Back
Top Bottom