It says civil war after creating a non-imperial kingdom?

Users who are viewing this thread

I created a kingdom in vlandian territory. I recruited their nobles. When I open up my vassals' page it says they are backing me in the civil war. Is this a bug on me or happens to everybody?

Last edited:
I created a kingdom in vlandian territory. I recruited their nobles. When I open up my vassals' page it says they are backing me in the civil war. Is this a bug on me or happens to everybody?

I've been thinking about your post for a while now. It actually sounds like a cool game state. I wonder if you could become the king of Vlandia if you win the "civil war".

It's probably unfinished, but taking over an existing kingdom through civil war sounds very cool.

I've been thinking about your post for a while now. It actually sounds like a cool game state. I wonder if you could become the king of Vlandia if you win the "civil war".

It's probably unfinished, but taking over an existing kingdom through civil war sounds very cool.
Yeah it could be an awesome game feature. But when I destroy the real vlandian faction it still says civil war. Though they do refer to me as "king of the Vlandians". I guess it's not fully implemented yet.

I think that's just the generic 'on your faction' text template, considering the the largest portion of nobles are backing a leader in the Empereal civil war, as the empire states are 3 large factions to the other side factions just being, 1 each.

I also believe Calradia as a whole is, effectively one massive civil war from the empire technically? Not 100% on that, but the quest dialogue did seem to semi indicate that the Bannerlord is going to be remaking the empire, either from within or without.

Back
Top Bottom