It is currently next to impossible to level Riding

Users who are viewing this thread

No Sir it does not go against the nature of a Sandbox. you make specific choices and get rewarded or punished for it. I think you are looking to be a God in Calradia and be good in everything, but that is not how things are like.
What is this drivel? I'm talking specifically about leadership skill here and its current implication that you can't be a good leader unless you lead armies to war.

What is this drivel? I'm talking specifically about leadership skill here and its current implication that you can't be a good leader unless you lead armies to war.

Actually you don't need a war to train leadership, but I guess you didn't know that. What I'm saying is that if you only focus on trading and travelling, then why would your leadership be highly skilled or trained? when you focus on completely different stuff? Generals get better by leading bigger armies, defeating big armies.. not walking around with a band of traders and some mules from 1 city to the other.

How I read your comment is you want your leadership to grow quickly because you have a caravan band of some soldiers with you and you are heavily focussed on everything else than war, but still expect to have an high leadership because you are a trader?

I suggest you download a trainer mod and give yourself 200 leadership. Problem solved

How I read your comment is you want your leadership to grow quickly because you have a caravan band of some soldiers with you and you are heavily focussed on everything else than war, but still expect to have an high leadership because you are a trader?
You're not reading, you're just drawing conclusions. Try playing the game without joining a kingdom, hunting bandits and traveling around with your band of misfits, then tell me how far your leadership goes.

I suggest you stop wasting my time with your drivel, that would definitely solve at least one of my problems. This is feedback forum, not a discussion one.

You're not reading, you're just drawing conclusions. Try playing the game without joining a kingdom, hunting bandits and traveling around with your band of misfits, then tell me how far your leadership goes.

I suggest you stop wasting my time with your drivel, that would definitely solve at least one of my problems. This is feedback forum, not a discussion one.

u can still increase leadership, if ur morale is high.

Back
Top Bottom